This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Playing on pokerstars.eu while in Spain?

• 5 replies
    • cheeseblock
      cheeseblock
      Bronze
      you could try getting a vpn service, the thing you use with utorrent for downloading stuff anonymously that gives a false isp. set the server to uk or something. dont know if it will work or not. i use privateinternetaccess. does it automatically.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cheeseblock
      you could try getting a vpn service, the thing you use with utorrent for downloading stuff anonymously that gives a false isp. set the server to uk or something. dont know if it will work or not. i use privateinternetaccess. does it automatically.
      It will work but you might get banned AFAIK.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by cheeseblock
      It will work but you might get banned AFAIK.
      Definite ban if you get caught and it will only take a one second slip and that's that! So I wouldn't advise that at all.

I don't think there is any way you can play unless you play on .es temporarily. This is something I suggest you contact their support about :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Black
      Thanks guys! I guess I have to cope with just live grinding then...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko
      Thanks guys! I guess I have to cope with just live grinding then...
      Safer that than losing your Stars account IMO ;)