Welcome bonus

• Stela16
      Stela16
      Basic
      Hi i have made an account for the 50 $ bonus...but the guys from support are making fun of this.
      ---First they told me to send them an id..befor i recieved the mail 48 hours have been passed
      ---then recieved another mail after 48 hours that they need to call me because of i dont know why...i told them i dont speak english and i can not make a conversation on the telephone(someone is writing for me)
      So if i wait 48 hours for every mail and getting nowere it will be like 1 year until we clear things out...so how can this problem be resolved??
  • 4 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stela16
      Hi i have made an account for the 50 $ bonus...but the guys from support are making fun of this.
      ---First they told me to send them an id..befor i recieved the mail 48 hours have been passed
      ---then recieved another mail after 48 hours that they need to call me because of i dont know why...i told them i dont speak english and i can not make a conversation on the telephone(someone is writing for me)
      So if i wait 48 hours for every mail and getting nowere it will be like 1 year until we clear things out...so how can this problem be resolved??
      Guys from support are making fun of this? They give you free $50 starting capital for free and this is English community, so if you don't know English don't choose English community.
    • Stela16
      Stela16
      Basic
      who the hell would you supouse to be to comment on this ??
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Batmanbg made the point. Also little respect to other members is needed here.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stela16
      who the hell would you supouse to be to comment on this ??
      Very disrespectful, to a known member.

I am sure that PokerStrategy are doing everything they can. If they need this information from you, then so be it. PokerStrategy is a very good site, and nothing they do will be without a reason.

And yes imo, if you dont speek english, you should not be apart of the english forum. The forum is a huge base for our community, therefore to not be able to post is just a waste, and is helping knowone.

I hope this is resolved soon, but please dont flame members.
      Stiev