Problems logging in

• heliluddite
      heliluddite
      Bronze
      I was playing today and logged out for a while. I tried to log back in and it is stuck on the loading tables popup. Is there a problem I should be aware of? My Internet connection is working fine everywhere else on the net.

Any advice please?
  • 6 replies
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      I think there must be a problem with iPoker. I tried logging in on my Poker 770 then Winner & then finally Mansion & couldn't get in any of them. I never bothered trying Bet365 or williamHill, after trying 3 I got the message. No poker on iPoker. I'm sure they will be working again soon.
    • heliluddite
      heliluddite
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reply. Saves me trying non stop
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      No probs buddy, I was just glad to see I wasn't the only one. This usually means some sever maintenance. It shuld be back up soon. I played on Microgaming for a short while instead. Just not tracked their & I wanted to earn some points. Maybe later if I have time.
    • heliluddite
      heliluddite
      Bronze
      I'm just a new player and only have my tiny bankroll at poker770. I assume that if I want to play in another room then I would have to pay up some real money again.
      Do you know where people get those graph things of their play? Are they just a feature within the poker client that I haven't yet discovered? i think I am going to find this an expensive education.
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      I suspect the graph things your going on about are from Poker Tracker 4 or Holdem manager 2. They are very helpful. But you really have to justify if its worth spending the cash on them if your new to Poker with a small bankroll. They both have a trial so you can use one & then the other & see if you think one of them is worth buying. Also Poker Strategy sometimes have a deal with 10 or 20% off.

As for bankrolls I know you can get $10 free fro PKR through Pokerstrategy. As long as you don't already have an account. There's also the Skrill (Moneybookers) promo where you get $10 which you could use to deposit. Again only if you don't already have an account. I believe more info can be found here at PS in the Promotions section (top of screen, next to Forum) & then Free Money part.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there heliluddite,

If you click the link below it takes you to the Promotions Page. There, you'll find all the promotions currently offered by Pokerstategy.com.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/promotions/

Have a look through them and see if you can find something suitable for yourself.

Next, here is the link to our Poker Tools page.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

I believe the graphs you mentioned may well be taken from Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker. As MichaelGotAA so kindly pointed out, both have a free trial period which you can take advantage of. Go through the list of poker tools, many are free to download and use. I wholeheartedly recommend downloading the Equilab, it's free and so useful you will wonder how you managed without it after a while!

Also, the there is a link to click at the bottom of this post that takes you to the NL Beginners Course. I fyou are new to poker or even if you are more experienced, use it to join the course. It's free as well and the coaches ae professional and friendly. Highly recommended!

Oh yes, welcome to Pokerstrategy.com and the English community, we hope you have fun here. :)

If you need anything further, just ask.

Best regards,

Mal.