This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

C/bet, three/bet, and four/bet

• mindbreaking
      mindbreaking
      Basic
      C-bet, three bet, and four bet, how much should I bet at € NL0.10/0.25 tables when I play, on the flop, turn or river? I know that a raise preflop is 4+1bb (perlimper), and the positions count too...I have hand charts for every position, but this is what makes me curious. I don't know what percents should I set on the betslider option. (Stars, has that option.) This is similar with the other thread that I started, but I never used forums at that time, and was unfamiliar with postings.
  • 5 replies
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      3Bet around 2,5x, if you are squeezing 3x+1x per caller.

C-bet around 65-70% pot seems decent

4Bet am I not really sure about myself, but I think about 2,2x is good
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks JC :)

I will move this to our NL board for further discussion!

All the best,
      Gary.
    • mindbreaking
      mindbreaking
      Basic
      Hi again, I am sorry for my reply, that it took so long, but what do you mean by 2,5x (the x symbol)? That should be in my view of how many players are included with the hand? Am I right? I'm half the way to finish reading Poker math Made Easy, and Texas holdem Tournament Strategy. So this will take most of my time lol. (:

Thank you all! & Greetings
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      JC summed it up well.

I'd 3bet more out of position (so someone raises and your in the blinds) maybe 3x.

And 4bet 2-2.2x is good.

The x means multiply. So 2.5x means 2.5 multiplied by the raise amount:

eg: We're on btn and someone raises 3bb. So we 3b 7.5bb (2.5 x 3).
    • mindbreaking
      mindbreaking
      Basic
      ty for the answers, i wanted to answer, but thought i made a new thread to a new topic, need to figure it out again,

I guess what I was about to ask was for the tournamet bet sizing postflop, I know that you have to raise preflop 4+1bb per each limper, I tried cash games, and lost all of my bankroll idk how it happened but maybe tilt.

Blinds usually go up like this

10/ 20
      15/ 30
      20/ 40
      25/ 50
      30/ 60
      40/ 80
      50/ 100 ect (and they rise usually 5 to 10 mins)

I am not saying that you haven't helped me, you have and I am thankfull for that, but I am really in interested to learn poker. I've won some money from freeroll tournaments and don't want to bust it to the $0 again. Also I joined up with PokerSchoolOnline forum, and my first live training session will take, at Wednesday, 05 JUNE, 2013. I feel much more comfortable at tournament tables then cash games...Sorry for my english, and that the post was too long!

Greetings & best of luck!