This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bonus-rakeback

• lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      clear me if i'm rong. u have a 50$ bonus on fulltilt, every friday u get the rakeback from the site. but from that rakeback u take the bonus u have made that week. So what's the reason for the bonus if it is taken from the rakeback, there is no bonus because u would get the same $ from the rakeback. i understand that u need to clear the bonus before u can withdraw. is this the only reason the bonus exists? because u can't really call it a bonus if it is taken out of the rakeback.... just a thing i've been thinking about, if i am wrong please correct me , but i think that this is rong
  • 2 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      hi lyly13,

fortunately you are wrong^^
      not the hole bonus gets deducted from the rake back only 27% lets say you clear 30$ then 30$*0,27=8,1$ will be deducted from your rake back.

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      oh, so say so :P i had another thread saying that i received too little rakeback not knowing the bonus was deducted from it, and from u're response i thought it was all deducted from the rakeback