This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 AA 3way 3b pot

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $11.21
      SB (Hero):
      $24.67
      BB:
      $7.52
      MP2:
      $18.91
      MP3:
      $9.08
      CO:
      $11.60

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.30, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.00, CO calls $1.00.

Flop: ($4) T, 2, 6 (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.20, MP3 folds, CO calls $2.20.

Turn: ($8.4) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.10, CO raises to $8.10, Hero calls $4.00.

River: ($24.6) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $24.6.

Very few hands on both guys but they seem to be fishes (CO 18/5 over 22 hands).

Flop: Standard cbet, wondering if it should be bigger because it is 3 way and I'm deep with CO?

Turn: Still think it is a value bet as there are tons of FDs in CO's range. Just not sure about my sizing. No matter what should I be always calling a shove here? Only hands I beat that shove turn are AcQC,AcJc, KcJc, QcJc, 8c9c maybe QQ(I believe he would 3b AK and KK pre). Perhaps I can give him an even wider JcXc range (since he seems to be loose and might call wider pre in 3 way pot)

Vs a reg is it still a standard bet/call spot?

If turn was a club instead, would c/f be fine even vs fish?
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Everything until the turn is fine.

The turn is quite a bad card but I think that as this is being NL10 we could just shove for value and don't have hard decisions.
      As played, I think we still have to call here since we only need to be good 1 out of 6 times.
      Against a reg I'd call as well as they tend to do stupid things from times to times.

Best,
      Plamen