On PokerStrategy.com

• KSnooder
      KSnooder
      Global
      I have filled out all the nessisary things I need to passed the quiz and choose my platform. When I go to click "enter player id here" it does nothing and It wont allow me to enter my data anywhere.

I have done all the nessisary things to join poker stars and get the free money but it wont let me type in my player id on the site.

My player ID on poker stars is KSnooder if any admins can fix this for me id be very gracious! Thanks

Kyle
  • 8 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi KSnooder,

You might want to create a ticket. That way you'll probably get help faster..
      You can do this under the HELP tab in the upper right corner of this site.

Good luck with your problem and also at the tables once you get there,
      Lubor
    • KSnooder
      KSnooder
      Global
      Well i did that we'll see what happens
    • KSnooder
      KSnooder
      Global
      no help yet
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KSnooder
      no help yet
      Hi KSnooder,
      sorry but what do you expect? It is half past 4 in the morning!!
      It's just a coincidence that I'm online. But I think my answer won't satisfy you since I have no access to any of your informations and can't change your profile. You already wrote a ticket, so please be patient and wait for the response. It won't speed up just because you keep asking...

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • KSnooder
      KSnooder
      Global
      430 in the mourning? LOL it was 7 at night when i posted that..?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Just write your poker ID to the support team. They'll update it for you as soon as they start working today.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KSnooder
      430 in the mourning? LOL it was 7 at night when i posted that..?

You have to consider that most of the poekrstrategy support works in germany or gibraltar...
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hello KSnooder,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we are not allowed to accept players from the U.S. due to the current legal sitution in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      TribunCaesar