Bet slider not getting all in correctly?

• TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Not sure if this applies to all games. But I played some Speed cash games lately and whenever I try to get all in, I just slide the bet slider all the way to the right. However, for some reason it seems to just jump back a little bit, meaning you leave like 1bb behind.

I've had this happen to me, and see this very regularly at the tables, where people randomly leave a couple cents behind when putting their money in (most likely accidentally).

This of course isn't really a big deal, but it's still strange. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • 6 replies
    • ImaginaryJ
      ImaginaryJ
      Bronze
      Yeah it also happend to me on that site. Its propably some software bug and until it gets fixed you propably just have to pay close attention to what ammount your slider comes to;)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      True :)

Like I said it's also not that big of a deal. Just a bit strange :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Have you contacted support and told them about this issue yet? Maybe they are unware that this problem exists.

Live support is always the quickest way to get speaking to them :)

Gary.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      I did contact them by email but didn't get a response yet.

I'll try their live support tomorrow. Didn't even think of that :facepalm:
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Yeah this problem has been going on for a while. It affects me & is really annoying if multi tabling. Seems to be an iPoker thing.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Eh, live support wasn't that helpful. I told them about the issue, and provided them with a hand where not me, but my opponent went "all-in" but left 1bb behind, presumably by mistake. They insisted I gave them a hand where I went all-in though, but couldn't really find one quickly.

I mentioned that I saw this happening a lot to other players as well though, so they said they would investigate the issue, even though I didn't provide them with any hands from my point of view.

So I guess it's a good a result. Would've hoped for a little more information from their end though, because I find it hard to believe that I'm the first one that has mentioned this to them...

Oh well. We'll see what happens :)