Does WH take a fee for withdrawing?

• darkpenance0
      darkpenance0
      Bronze
      I'm withdrawing less than $100 from William Hill, mainly because I just can't be bothered with the nitty cash games. Just wondering if WH takes a fee for taking out less than $100? It says nothing in the cashier on this but I know sites dont like people withdrawing less than 100.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey darkpenance0,

I'm not so sure about William Hill but it may depend on which method you use to withdraw. You can verify this with their live support team though. You can find them on the client under "Online Support"

Let me know what they say please :)

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • darkpenance0
      darkpenance0
      Bronze
      Well William Hill doesnt take a fee and apparently I need to contact the bank to see if they take a cut because their software can't tell them that.

But I can't be bothered with that hassle so I guess I'll find out in 3 days :f_frown:
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by darkpenance0
      I'm withdrawing less than $100 from William Hill, mainly because I just can't be bothered with the nitty cash games. Just wondering if WH takes a fee for taking out less than $100? It says nothing in the cashier on this but I know sites dont like people withdrawing less than 100.
      Try playing pot limit cash game. They are donk fests! I agree 2NL is very nitty. But 4NL pot limit is wild.