Omaha tracking software

• Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Diamond
      Hi guys. I've been playing holdem till now but I'm starting in omaha and I would like to ask you about the best tracking software.

I have Pokertracker4 and in the website they say that PT4 supports Omaha but I dont know how should I configure it.

Is it the best software or maybe the Omaha manager is better?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers!
  • 5 replies
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      I use Omaha manager (obviously the Omaha version of Holdem manager) and I have had no issues with what I need it for. It does everything I ask it to, the only problem is that it is resource intensive with the computer, so if you don't have a good computer this could cause the application to hang from time to time.
    • Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Diamond
      Originally posted by Ribbo
      I use Omaha manager (obviously the Omaha version of Holdem manager) and I have had no issues with what I need it for. It does everything I ask it to, the only problem is that it is resource intensive with the computer, so if you don't have a good computer this could cause the application to hang from time to time.
      Thank you for your help. I'll buy this one :-)
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      If you already have PT4 and it supports Omaha, I don't think you should invest in HM2. They are not that different in eyes of PLO player.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      If you already have PT4 and it supports Omaha, I don't think you should invest in HM2. They are not that different in eyes of PLO player.
      Even if your PT4 doesn't support Omaha it might be easier to just upgrade PT since your already used to the software.
    • Infinito46
      Infinito46
      Diamond
      Thank every1 for your opinion. I've already bought the HM because it was physically impossible to find the way to upgrade the PT4 to the omaha version xD

Cheers!