Foxxxen's FL videos

• Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      I made a first attempt at a video here, well actually 2 videos from the same session. These first ones are from FL 2/4, 20min each and have no audio, I hope they are watchable anyways. I do plan to add audio commentary to future videos, just gotta go get a mic or headset or something first... :)

I'll upload them to my ftp here:

ftp://213.113.79.207

right-click the files and choose Save as.

Any comments on overall play, specific hands and also on the video production is very welcome!
  • 6 replies
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      ok, added another one, and this time I attempted to speak something that vaguely resembles english... Well it's got audio at least ;)

The sound is kinda low though, so crank your audio up to highest level.

It's a session of 1/2 and 2/4, 20min long.

ftp://213.113.79.207
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Downloading now :)

Do you have Skype or something?
    • MP87
      MP87
      Bronze
      Hi Foxxxen, I watched the first 1/2 + 2/4 video and I like your play. I've never seen a video from this poker site before but your lay out was one of the nicest I've seen. Although I'm not at these limits yet, I do have a general comment or two. You had a few plays from the SB that seemed a bit questionable to me. I noticed you folding a suited hand when there were a couple limpers, and there were times when I think you should have raised. Maybe you can look into your play from the SB and you may find some situations in which you can improve your game. 1 in 6 hands is played from this spot so it might help you a lot in the long run ;)
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Hi MP87!
      So you managed to get through the silent ones! Small blind play you say. Yes I have noticed in my stats also that I am too tight in the small blind. I guess it's because the blind play approx chart is hard to learn by heart... As you say, blind play is a big part, especially in SH, so that's definitely an area where I can improve. Thanx for your comments!

@Yoghi: Nope, no skype, I have no headset or nothing, but maybe after I go get myself one of those... Have msn though, but don't wanna post it in the open. Is there no PM system on this forum where I can send it?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I watched like 15 mins I think, and didn't really spot any mistakes apart from the blind play mentioned by MP87.

In the approx chart it shows the preflop odds which you need to call with hands preflop (3.5:1 for suited 1-gappers for example). If you follow those you will be play more hands profitably from the blinds.

You don't need a headset for Skype ;) It can be used just like MSN aswell.
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Wow, no mistakes, didn't see that one coming!

@Skype: Oh, did not know that hehe, I'll look into that