tried all suggestions wtf

• JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      down load just won't work, is there an equal or better software that i can get to give me heads up display on player/oponent stats ?
      ie; bluffability, tight loose etc. Why can't somebody make an effective and functional program.
      Why is it so difficult to make elephant download seamless ?
      Get your act together pokerstrategy !!!!
  • 3 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      G'day JohnJames97

The 3 main programs people use around here for HUD info on the poker tables are Pokertracker, Holdem Manager, and PokerStrategy Elephant.

I'm pretty sure all 3 have free trials, so you can test them all out for yourself and see which one suits your needs the best.

Personally, I use pokertracker3. It does everything I ask of it, and more. I do intend to look at holdem manager at some point soon, and I'm waiting on elephant until it's a bit more mature. (it's still in beta)

Good skill to you!
    • JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      1. Can someone past the Pokertracker 3 Hud Display here,

1a. Cost of a full Pokertracker 3 license ?

I'm trying to use elephant but losing info of unsupported sights i've been playing at so i'll use it when it's more developed.

I think i had my trial with pokertracker 3 (over a year ago).

Can i get a Pokertracker 3 full license when i join certain/any pokerrooms, are their any offers of full license that work in conjunction with pokerstrategy bonus offers ?

Cheers and Wealth
    • JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      I can see that when u are able to support most/more pokerroom platforms elephant will become a real contender.

A Nice program so far.

A bit frustrating i couldn't use it at Everest.

Instructions and user manual or equivalent - could you repost it using the relevent title, please.

eg
      Elephant Users Manual - Last Updated
      (best fit to date ??/??/????)