This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tried all suggestions wtf

• JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      down load just won't work, is there an equal or better software that i can get to give me heads up display on player/oponent stats ?
      ie; bluffability, tight loose etc. Why can't somebody make an effective and functional program.
      Why is it so difficult to make elephant download seamless ?
      Get your act together pokerstrategy !!!!
  • 3 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      G'day JohnJames97

The 3 main programs people use around here for HUD info on the poker tables are Pokertracker, Holdem Manager, and PokerStrategy Elephant.

I'm pretty sure all 3 have free trials, so you can test them all out for yourself and see which one suits your needs the best.

Personally, I use pokertracker3. It does everything I ask of it, and more. I do intend to look at holdem manager at some point soon, and I'm waiting on elephant until it's a bit more mature. (it's still in beta)

Good skill to you!
    • JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      1. Can someone past the Pokertracker 3 Hud Display here,

1a. Cost of a full Pokertracker 3 license ?

I'm trying to use elephant but losing info of unsupported sights i've been playing at so i'll use it when it's more developed.

I think i had my trial with pokertracker 3 (over a year ago).

Can i get a Pokertracker 3 full license when i join certain/any pokerrooms, are their any offers of full license that work in conjunction with pokerstrategy bonus offers ?

Cheers and Wealth
    • JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      I can see that when u are able to support most/more pokerroom platforms elephant will become a real contender.

A Nice program so far.

A bit frustrating i couldn't use it at Everest.

Instructions and user manual or equivalent - could you repost it using the relevent title, please.

eg
      Elephant Users Manual - Last Updated
      (best fit to date ??/??/????)