DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $34.77 - VPIP: 39, PFR: 34, 3B: 19, AF: 2.9, Hands: 1061
      SB: $63.08 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 18, 3B: 8, AF: 6.5, Hands: 137
      BB: $9.18 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 4.5, Hands: 61
      UTG: $24.27 - VPIP: 35, PFR: 15, 3B: 0, AF: 1.0, Hands: 20
      MP: $26.10 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 10, 3B: 7, AF: 0.0, Hands: 60
      CO: $51.94 - VPIP: 29, PFR: 24, 3B: 3, AF: 2.1, Hands: 119

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with A :spade: K :heart:
      UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.10, Hero calls $1.10, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.85

CO is fairly lose, calls lots pre flop and gives up fairly easily post, I think i 4bet here so often, but with a huge fish in the BB, I wanted to get him to come along, I think this is actually a mistake not to 4bet here, I don't really want to get to the flop 3handed, but I had position, and believed in my reads against the 2 players

Flop: ($3.65) 6 :diamond: T :club: K :club: (3 players)
      UTG checks, CO bets $2.25, Hero calls $2.25, UTG calls $2.25

so pretty most the perfect board, I really don't like my call on this board at all, I knew the CO was betting almost 100% of flops, UTG i wasn't so sure on what his c/c range was, and if he had a FD I was pretty much happy to get it in here, In the moment, I called, knowing on the turn the CO will give up 99% of the time, and if he doesn't I have a pretty easy fold, and if no FD card comes then im going to get it in

Turn: ($10.40) 8 :heart: (3 players)
      UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $7.25, UTG raises to $20.92, CO folds, Hero calls $13.67

turn is a pretty decent card, I dont think this hits any of their ranges that often, it only really completes 79 which just isn't in their hands, my hand is pretty disguised, and I think I may be able to get QQ/JJ maybe even TT to get it in on this turn, as well as some weaker Kx hands. I think my bet is pretty thin here, but Im almost certain ive got the best hand, with the CO given up like I knew he would, I was pretty sure that he was just folding, if UTG shoved all in, then I think its a pretty easy call after making the bet on the turn. If CO goes all in here, I probably just fold the hand, if UTG calls, and CO calls, I check back almost all rivers.

River: ($52.24) 2 :spade: (2 players)

the more I look at the hand, Im not sure if i like the way i played it, I pretty much should always be 4betting pre here, and then if not raising the flop. I think the line i took in the long run will always be -EV, would like to know thoughts on that thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • LetITGOO
      LetITGOO
      Basic
      noone?
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Unfortunately to post in the forum of hands corresponding to 0.10/0.25$ you have to have a Silver status. I would suggest you make some Strategy points so you get the proper help you want.

Pre flop it would be a 4bet but a 3bet, and I think you deff should have done it.

Regarding post flop, when a weak, as UTG is, c/c you flop and c/r you turn you can just fold top pair type hands without further reads.