Has anyone bought The Mental Game of Poker 2?

• 7 replies
    • aXSesPS
      aXSesPS
      Bronze
      yes I have bought it, but to be honest I have only made it into the first 20 pages and will carry on this week. I havnt read the first one, but the first few 20 pages I have read I have really enjoyed and it makes alot of sense to me.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      yep, it arrived several days ago. So far I'm really happy with my purchase. I'll likely write more about this once i've finished it.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I need to get out more.
      I didn't even know it had been released yet.

I'll be getting it for certain.

--VS
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Read the first, reading the second.

This one doesn't need to compete with the first one because its a book in its own and addressing a different topic altogether.

The first one was about bettering the back end of the curve, this one is about improving the front end, both do go hand in hand but are still different from each other and this one looks like a perfect way to complete all that was missed on the first one.
    • TEXASDUKE
      TEXASDUKE
      Basic
      Just bought both on my kindle fire hd and have made it half way threw the first one . What are your thoughts on these 2 books from the ones that have read them ? Thank You
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by TEXASDUKE
      Just bought both on my kindle fire hd and have made it half way threw the first one . What are your thoughts on these 2 books from the ones that have read them ? Thank You
      My first though is that merely reading through them is to deprive them of their value.

I have the first one,. and I worked my way through it, making changes suggested by the book as I went.

It was a huge help.

I still tilt now and again, but I now have the tools to deal with it.

Enjoy the books, and best of luck!
      --VS
    • Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      First book was awesome, can't wait to read this. :f_love:

Edit:
      £5.49 for kindle version, come at is!!!