[PT4] HUD on MPN anon HU tables

    • r4upe
      r4upe
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.11.2009 Posts: 137
      Hi,

      the HUD doesn´t work for me at the anonymous HU tables on Microgaming till the latest update(4.08.2).

      I have enabled "allow table selection dialog when necessary" but I don´t get the dialog if I play at these tables. Before the update it worked fine.

      The HH get imported normaly. Other networks work without any problems.
      I also tried to disable it and close PT4 and start again.

      I hope that anyone can help me.

      Kind regards,

      r4upe
  • 5 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Joined: 07.06.2011 Posts: 644
      Originally posted by r4upe
      Hi,

      the HUD doesn´t work for me at the anonymous HU tables on Microgaming till the latest update(4.08.2).

      I have enabled "allow table selection dialog when necessary" but I don´t get the dialog if I play at these tables. Before the update it worked fine.

      The HH get imported normaly. Other networks work without any problems.
      I also tried to disable it and close PT4 and start again.

      I hope that anyone can help me.

      Kind regards,

      r4upe
      Before the update Anonymous tables on Microgaming (MON) did not work fine as you say in your post above, we could not place the HUD on more that one table ever since Microgaming changed the names of the tables and in the process removed the unique table IDs that allowed us to match the HUD with the table. We told Microgaming that their change would have a negative affect, but that has fallen on deaf ears... they said the change was made for cosmetic reasons to improve the user experience - the downside is that a HUD cannot be placed automatically anymore. We have been working on some alternative solutions, the Table Selection dialong is one of these experiments that we are testing - but each idea is still in the experimental stage. In order to get Table Selection to work you must restart after enabling it, then open just one table at a time - wait to you play your first hand and see the HUD, then it is safe to open the second table. Do the same, then feel free to open the third table. This is slightly annoying, but it is necessary to place the HUD on top of each table, your patience will be rewarded.

      - TT
    • r4upe
      r4upe
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.11.2009 Posts: 137
      Of course I meant all worked fine in the circumstances with the update from Microgaming. I wanted to say is that it worked like it should be, considering your testing.
      That means that I got the pop up every time and could select 1 table, where it worked.

      I tried it like you said a few times but it doesnt work for me! I don´t get any HUD or pop up/dialog.

      You have any other helpful advise?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Joined: 07.06.2011 Posts: 644
      Originally posted by r4upe
      Of course I meant all worked fine in the circumstances with the update from Microgaming. I wanted to say is that it worked like it should be, considering your testing.
      That means that I got the pop up every time and could select 1 table, where it worked.

      I tried it like you said a few times but it doesnt work for me! I don´t get any HUD or pop up/dialog.

      You have any other helpful advise?
      Can you post a screenshot confirm your settings? One of the changes we added was to place the Table Selector behind the tables so it doesn't interfere with your active game because the window is so large, have you tried moving the table? We would appreciate it if you created a thread on our support forums at pokertracker.com so we can compile user experiences for this experimental feature - thanks!
    • r4upe
      r4upe
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.11.2009 Posts: 137
      OK, I will create a new post at the PT4 forum.

      You just need a screenshot of the HUD option preferences or you need something else?
      Did you need any other info?

      Of course what you mentioned is not the problem...
      No Pop not even under the tables ;)
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Joined: 07.06.2011 Posts: 644
      Originally posted by r4upe
      OK, I will create a new post at the PT4 forum.

      You just need a screenshot of the HUD option preferences or you need something else?
      Did you need any other info?

      Of course what you mentioned is not the problem...
      No Pop not even under the tables ;)
      That is what we would need to get started, if we need more then we will tell you in the thread to create a support ticket and attach hand histories or logs. Appreciated!