• vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      Sorry my fault, the second 50 USD release. I'm playing on Fulltilt
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      okay =)
      You should see the bonus in the cashier. The bonus will be credited in $5 steps to your account. So I think you already got at least a part of the bonus.
      You should be able to check that in the bonus overview in the cashier.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      That is the problem it is not there :-) - only the 70 USD one they gave when i put money in. and that is completed
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hmm that's odd.
      Did you contact the fulltilt support?
      I think pokerstrategy can't do much about it :\

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vektorm,

The $50 bonus is released in steps of $5 as you play. If you no longer see the bonus it is probably because you have already released the entire $50 bonus. Since it was always automatically credited to your account in small steps you probably didn't notice it being released.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      HI I did recive the first 50 USD - but now im asking for the rest of 50 USD. You say contact fulltilt they say: For more information about your bonus, contact pokerstrategy.com directly.

I'm 100% sure I did not receive the second 50 USD.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vektorm
      HI I did recive the first 50 USD - but now im asking for the rest of 50 USD. You say contact fulltilt they say: For more information about your bonus, contact pokerstrategy.com directly.

I'm 100% sure I did not receive the second 50 USD.
      Hello vektorm,

You did not receive it in one large batch but in snippets of 5 dollars. This is why you probably did not notice that you had received the money - since its automatically added once you collect the necessary amount of Full Tilt Points. Judging by the amount of StrategyPoints you have earned you have already received the second $50.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      But i cant see it anywhere - i do see 70 USD in bonus (from my deposit) released in 7 USD increments.

I see in history the first 50 USD you gave to me, and rake back from 2 weeks ago, but that second 50 USD bonus is nowhere.

Also i did not receive last week rake back yet

Maby you right and i did get those 50 USD but is not in my account bonus history ?
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      Please can anyone help me a little? Also let me know why i did not receive rackeback yet?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vektorm,

Usually the bonus should appear in your history, but I am just now noticing that you also cleared a deposit bonus. As far as I know you can only have 1 active Full Tilt bonus (and usually our $50 starting capital voids the first deposit bonus) So if you deposited right in the beginning while signing up Full Tilt might have removed the lower of the two bonuses.

As for the rakeback - it should have arrived on Friday. Did you perhaps participate in Freerolls / Buy things in the Shop / take part in tournaments which had bigger guaranteed pool than total buyin ? Full Tilt subtracts these kind of things from the Grossrake you produce.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      Thanks now at least i know what happen.