deposit problem with skrill

• circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I have always used skrill to deposit at ladbrokes, never had any problems.
      All of the sudden I get "wrong password" in the login popup window when I try to deposit. (This is a new computer, is there any way this is the cause?)

Everything works just fine on the skrill website. I actually think I need to go there after every 2 failed logins, otherwise I may lock my account...
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey circoflax,

Have you contacted Ladbrokes support regarding your issues? Seems weird that you can login to Skrill fine on their website but not at Ladbrokes. Maybe it's a poker client issue and they will be able to let you know ;)

Let us know what they say please,

Gary.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by circoflax
      I have always used skrill to deposit at ladbrokes, never had any problems.
      All of the sudden I get "wrong password" in the login popup window when I try to deposit. (This is a new computer, is there any way this is the cause?)

Everything works just fine on the skrill website. I actually think I need to go there after every 2 failed logins, otherwise I may lock my account...
      Be VERY careful around popups.

I second Gary's motion about contacting customer support -- I recommend also that you contact Skrill customer service also.

Best of luck.
      --VS
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I have contacted Ladbrokes, they say everything works just fine, there's nothing they can do. I'll contact skrill today.

Very very strange issue...
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Just as a thought, perhaps you could go to the Skrill website and change your password? For security it may be an idea if you can.

Oh and make sure those popups are ligitimate.

Mal.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I'll try the passwd change.
      The popup is legit, that was the first thing I looked at. For every try I got a "failed login" email, so it seems that somewhere between Labrokes and Skrill my passwd is getting messed up.

Plus I have security token, so I doubt I can get hacked...
      No reply from skrill VIP yet....
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      It worked after I changed my password. Still no response from skrill support.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad that it's working now :)

Did you use our e-mail address? pokerstrategy@skrill.com should get quicker responces :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi circoflax,

That is good news, I get worried for people when things like that happen.

Mal.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Glad that it's working now :)

Did you use our e-mail address? pokerstrategy@skrill.com should get quicker responces :)
      I use vip@skrill.com, it usually takes a couple of minutes till they respond. I'm about to lose my VIP status so probably that't why they haven't answered yet.

Very strange issue, I still have no idea why it happened.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ah ok, please keep me posted :)