nothing so far

• Sapulpa
      Sapulpa
      Basic
      I passed my quiz a few days ago.. created an account.. did everything i have been told to do thus far.. and i havent heard anything.. i dont know if this is legit or not.. anyone vouching for pokerstrategy? Any ideas on how i can make this happen?
  • 4 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      yes it is legit, I wondered too until I got the starting capital. Try writing a ticket to support - found under help in the top right corner of this page. You are not from USA are you?
    • Sapulpa
      Sapulpa
      Basic
      i actually did that too but they have yet to respond.. i dont know what else to do!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Check your email, thay may need you to send in some ID - they do random checks. And if you are from USA you are out of luck, this is an american free zone
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Sapulpa,

As delete461 already said - at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD