The tuktuk poker model - releasing free poker money

• tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Hi,

Inspired by the good feeback I have received from 1 of the pokerstrategy moderators - thunderbird56 - on this post
      I would like to share with others what is the tuktuk poker model I have created with my

The concept is I based on pokerstrategy Tell-a-friend model where for each friend you refer you can receive up to $100 as explained here.

The tuktuk poker model I created is basically giving back 50% of that refer a friend money. So all that decide to register on pokerstrategy.com using the link on my will earn an additional $50.

Ive been promoting this idea for a while now and in my you will find the prove that this is not a scam or something I came up with just to have fun. You will see the payments I have done already and some additional information about this model.

If you think about it this is a great way of releasing free poker money and the more we are joining the more free money will be available for those who truly master the game and follow the pokerstrategy guidelines!

I would love to receive your feedback and comments you might have and also ideas and hints of how could I spread the word. I also hope this could be the way of getting pokerstrategy managers/owners/CEOs attention to reply to my request to discuss further this model.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to meet you at the tables!

Best regards,
      Tuk
  • 37 replies
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Yes tuk very nice blog you have. I think you can earn a lot of money and also give people a chance to get another $50 on top of the $150 that pokerstrategy offers.

The only problem is that "it sounds too good to be true", making some skeptical people run away. :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arjun2001
      The only problem is that "it sounds too good to be true", making some skeptical people run away. :D
      Then it should be double skeptical due Pokerstrategy.com offer of free $50 wouldnt ?

I do not how you promote such thing but apart from generating loads of money if you increase your TAF incredibly, I think you can easily have a BR for NL100/50 straight away. So yes If you got the courage, tools & motivation, go for it!
      Good luck!
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      oh, so you're the one who constantly spammed 2p2 BBV with those effin affiliate links
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      oh, so you're the one who constantly spammed 2p2 BBV with those effin affiliate links
      hi,

I also have a response to the TAF system.. Its really good idea (marketing operation) the Tell-A-Friend.

But I see in the system 1 Big disadvantage "the 5000 SP line." Everyone of us know how many people will make the 5000 Strategy points, and it dont make a good image to Pokerstrategy that the 75$ are very very sorely reachable.

I am of that opinion that 75$ for friend who achieved 5000 Strategy points arent equal to the amount of people who recieve tke 50usd capital and make those points (I would like to say that 1 of 50 who recieve the capital will make the 5000 points, and off course if you have a website you know that only 1/4 who register will pass a quiz and recieve a starting capital).

So from my point of view. I would make more "steps" in the TAF program.

1st - the 15 points and 2nd the 100 are set reasonably.
      But the 3rd should be somewhere like 500 SP,
      4th 2000 points
      and 5th 5000 points

It dont belong to me to assign the corresponding bonus for those 5-TAF steps. But I will try to make some conclusions. As I see PS is giving 25$ for 100 Strategy points, so 25$ for 100SP and 75$ for 4900SP is a BIG DIFFERENCE. If PS is offering 10$ for 15 points, 15$ for 100 points, I would make it 25$ for 500 points, 50$ for 2000 points and 100$ for 5000 points.

thats max. 200USD/friend

also nice would be something like another 10$/per every 1000 points upon 5000.

I am certain that this would not bankrupt Pokerstrategy.com, and what else? PS would be definitely most profitable Poker School. Just imagine how many people would make their own website and how many new people would register through their sites.

summary: 75$ is so little fortune for 5000 points, and the 5000 border is set unreasonably high.

I am willing to discuss this with Pokerstrategy moderators, Im going to study economy high school (for US the right phrase is University I think) next month so we would definitely find a soloution.

For all cases raidennorris@gmail.com
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      I agree with Talic 100%. If not the $200, you can make like $40 extra at 5k points and before that the other $25. Something like this maybe:

15- $10
      100- $15
      1,000- $20
      3,000- $25
      5,000- $30

I am sure that they came up with the TAF idea after a long thought about their own profit, our profit in terms of rake generated. But I mean atleast there should be some incentive at 1k points.

They can add only 1 step if it hurts their profits

15-$10
      100- $15
      1000-$25
      5000- $50
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      I have to admit that in the beginnig I was a little bit to aggressive on my promotion style :)

But what other options would you recommend to let others know about these option of getting an additional $50 on top of the pokerstrategy Tell-A-Friend promotion? Im constantly looking for other options and that could be:

1 - Use a signature like for example the one I have below for all my posts in forums
      2 - Leave constructive/valuable comments on other poker blogs
      3 - I have tried to create Adwords but they dont allow poker/gambling related content
      4 - Hire someone to promote these for you?
      5 - ???

I would love to know how others do their promotion and advertising! Please let me know!
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      I dont get this. If you already have them to sign up through your link, why give them half of your profit? I dont think there is a huge increase in the ammount of people signing up. I could be wrong though.

In any case the turnover for you will suck vs how much time you put into this.
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vargan
      I dont get this. If you already have them to sign up through your link, why give them half of your profit? I dont think there is a huge increase in the ammount of people signing up. I could be wrong though.

In any case the turnover for you will suck vs how much time you put into this.
      Hi Vargan,

I understand your point of view.
      But lets say you were starting and you were looking for a good opportunity to get free money to play poker. You do your research on google and might end up in my
      Now lets say I was not giving away the extra $50... what would make you use me as referral? Nothing!
      If I was in that situation as I have been before I would simply open another window and go directly to the site without using any of the links.
      That is why I believe this model can work. From a pokerstrategy.com point of view they have nothing to loose as they will still keep they share of the profits from rakes generated by those players and I by giving 50% of the TAF will increae my changes of having more people registering on pokerstrategy using me as their referral. Its a win-win situation.

Of course that what I would love to hear from pokerstrategy.com is that they actually support my idea and that I could be some kind of "prefered" partner in promoting their site :) ... and mayve who knows with some extra $$$ per referral of a small percentage of the rake the players I refer generate. But of course all this is utopic as pokerstrategy is now a reference in the poker industry and who the hell is tuktukbkk to propose something like this :)

Anyway, if anybody is interested in my idea and would like to help me promoting it just drop me a line. I have a way to measure your efforts and pay you back your promotional efforts :)

Best regards,
      Tuk
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Another reason why I think this model will work as it gives people a reason to play with their capital because they have bonuses waiting for them. A $100 bonus is hard to achieve but tuk's bonus can be released in twenty minutes of playing.
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tuktukbkk

Now lets say I was not giving away the extra $50... what would make you use me as referral? Nothing!
      i don't think most people "choose" their referral.
      they just click the first link that says free money and if that happens to be yours, you're lucky...
      that's how i ended up here anyway.
      (and whoever's link it was, i just released the final 75$ for you tonight. well deserved and i hope you enjoy them :) )
      so imo google ranking and overall internet pressence is much more valuable in getting people to sign up through your links than the additional 50$ you're offering, but it's still a great idea and it also makes your site look more genuine. (most affiliate sites are just a bunch of banners and not very inviting to say the least.)
      i think if you keep adding content, so it's not only people looking for free money, but also people like beginners who want to learn the basics etc that wind up on your site, you could make a nice profit there.

ps: i don't think you're going to get golden tips from succesful taffers. (i know if i had a succes formula, i wouldn't be sharing it here with the competition...)
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      I have to agree with both Talic and arjun2001 comments in terms of the money release - its quite difficult to get the $75 released!
      As per the statisitics on my blog out of 385 registered only 1 has passed the 5000 points mark and that was Samiow (remember him? he did an interview to pokerstrategy a few months ago because he won a big tournament). Im even promoting this mark in my blog in a way that the first 3 who reach that mark get the full TAF money back, but that doenst really seems to do the trick has it is quite difficult to get to the 5000 points without making a deposit and playing on higer stakes.

Dear moderators is there anything pokerstrategy could do to improve the TAF at the moment?
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Interesting idea tuktukbkk! I might contact you to work with you on the promotion of this concept.

Brgds,
      miguelirina
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Wats this tuktuk u creating competition for me? :D
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Moderator? what about the TAF
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      Moderator? what about the TAF
      I guess pokerstrategy is not open for discussion for any change on their current TAF promotion... But at least they could consider our suggestions of reviewing the release of the last $75 and break that down to (as per arjun2001 suggestion):

$10 at the 15 strategypoints mark
      $15 at the 100 strategypoints mark
      $25 at the 1000 strategypoints mark
      $50 at the 5000 strategypoints mark - I understand that they will want to keep this mark so high to make sure people actually play they way upwards. Only for players above the 5000 points they will probably start making a good profit on rakes as those players will probably be playing on higher stakes.

Lets see if we can get any reaction from the moderators or pokerstrategy management on our suggestions :)

Best regards,
      Tuk
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      I wrote ticket in the Help section but no response from someone "in charge" The TAF system is archaic, there's nothing wrong about that the system need to be changed, improvements are for good of us all
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arjun2001
      Wats this tuktuk u creating competition for me? :D
      arjun2001 what do you mean with competition? All I will do is to post a few comments here and there about what tuktuk is doing. I think his idea great and that other people can benefit from that. Its not everyday that you actually see someone giving away his own money, so we have to take our hats to his initiative.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Ok, miguelerina thats cool. :D But on a more serious note how many people are willing to support the breakdown of TAF? And is there any way the TAF money is going to be broken down?
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Maybe we should open for votes in the other forum section - Tell-A-Friend. Wait I will do that...

Here is the link

Please go there and vote for a change in the TAF promotion!

Best regards,
      Tuk