Full Tilt stole my money

• alin4alin
      alin4alin
      Bronze
      I created an account on their platform, played some freerolls and then I decided to make a deposit. I filled in my credit card details and they said that the payment is pending approval. I logged out while I was waiting for them to approve it and shortly after I received an email with the confirmation. When I tried to log back in, surprise! my account was locked and my money were gone from my credit card. I emailed them and no answer in a couple of days so basically they stole my money. I don't know what to do, I want to go to the authorities but I don't know which authorities I must contact, I am desperate to get my money back!
  • 8 replies
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Any news?
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      Can you contact your credit card bank, asking them do not pay the money?
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      don't panic. send another email explaining yourself calmly (this is important) and i'm sure they will get back to you eventually. full tilt won't be stealing your money, there will be some kind of fault or security problem that can most likely be solved.

if there is a phone number for their customer services then it might be a good plan to give them a ring.

good luck.
    • ParadiseValue
      ParadiseValue
      Bronze
      I am sure they only asked you to provide them an adress proof and an Id proof as well. You probably did not take the time to read their messages correctly and that is why you think they ``stole your money``.
    • FullTiltPokerRep
      FullTiltPokerRep
      Basic
      Hello,

Full Tilt Poker is reviewing the matter and the Security Team has already been in constant contact with regards to the account in question.

Sincerely,

Nina
      Full Tilt Poker
    • alin4alin
      alin4alin
      Bronze
      Yesterday I spent all day getting in contact with people, posting on forums, filing complaints at internet fraud prevention agencies like I had nothing else better to do... I must have gotten to them somehow because I received an email in which they (Full Tilt) were soliciting a bunch of documents from me, which I sent to them and I am waiting for some time now to get a reply.
      Short story: my money are still stolen
      At this point I stopped caring abut the money, I even stopped caring about poker and I am left with this bitter taste. It's the first time in 4 years of online trading, sports betting and playing online poker(on other platforms) when I encounter anything like this. I don't want to hate on Full Tilt, I'm sure they have really nice employees which probably are just doing their job but at this point there is nothing in the world that will make me work with this platform again.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Sounds like it's a standard ID check...

Full-Tilt IS Pokerstars, so they defiantly haven't stolen your money...
    • alin4alin
      alin4alin
      Bronze
      Finally, they reopened my account and let me access my money.