Titan has 8 Days :)

• mesorucky
      mesorucky
      Bronze
      Hey guys well i've been trying not talk down a sponser of pokerstrategy but i hate to say this we are playing poker to make money not help a poker site get off the ground sorry admins :) But i can no longer let my bankroll sit there unused! Players avg 4000 to 15000 during the week, occasionally 25000+ when tourneys are on etc but otherwise its a dead site to tight, waiting times its outrageous compared to my experience at stars! Sorry titan i know its not really your fault but yeah its to slow im over it! I deposited i gave it a fair go! I've one back my starting bonus! Yeah so What i thought NL20 would offer over NL10 changed. when i deposited it appeared lots more game at NL20, now its just crazy total amounts on tables are often like >$100 what the! Anyway this isnt a rant! I lost my 50 playing NL10 one it back pretty much NL10 and 20 but yeah just soooo much better elsewhere! players of the titan beware! Many players here do well there, i've done okay im just moving on :)

See you on stars after august pretty much all the time im guessing :) I might top up the roll when i deposit to stars to add an SNG roll :) want to try keep some amounts seperate so both have cushions
  • 1 reply
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      i have to agree titan isn't that user friendly, but not too bad. There are diff games, jackpots, plus a lot of bonuses and promos if u join through a site like pokerstrategy.

So overall not too bad; but of course stars is lot better.