This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG move up to 11$? graph,results

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hi guys, i managed before summer to play SNG to built up my bankroll coz i was unable to move up in cash games from 0,05-0,10 to 0,10-0,20 ... at beginning i had 100$ (from tell a friend programme) and playing 0,05-0,10 one week i made my bankroll to 200$ so i move up to 0.10-0.20 but in one-two day i fall down to 70$ so i decided to stop playing cash and started to play SNG.....

it took my 1,5 month to build my bankroll from 70$ to 1100$ by playing SNG 5$ 10players top 3 cash at Mansion... (about 250$ i won at invite freerols) .. at the begining i played only 1 table coz i want to play my best.. after time move up to 2...3... and now im playing 4 at one session .. i tried to play 6 but it was imposible at mansion coz there is no time button and im using tracker without HUD so i didnt have time to right decessions (i think there is no working HUD on Mansion at this time -SNG-)

im still playing 5$ sng as session of 4... should i move up to 11$? i will be glad if u give my some advice... id love to see some help from more experienced players=please write me down yours steps at buliding your bankrolls (when u started play higher buy ins) thanks a lot

here is my graph and ROI etc:
      http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raketa3kw0.jpg

((sorry for my english i know it sucks.. but im only human living in east europe :( ))
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi miskokvo,

Here is a link for the BRM article, SnG BRM.

You are currently playing with 200 buyins. To move up the limits the fastest and in a relativly safe way, 30 buyins is advised. I'm not sure what mansions buyin levels are like, but you have a sufficient roll to play $33 SnG's, playing by the 30 buyin rule. I would suggest playing with a minimum of 50 buyins when you reach the $22 SnG's.

I wouldn't suggest that you should start playing the $33's. This is a big jump in the level of play that occurs. I would suggest you move to the $11's and play a few hundred games at that level. Then work your way up playing to the BRM articles advice.

Good Job
      Stiev
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      thanks a lot..