SNG move up to 11$? graph,results

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hi guys, i managed before summer to play SNG to built up my bankroll coz i was unable to move up in cash games from 0,05-0,10 to 0,10-0,20 ... at beginning i had 100$ (from tell a friend programme) and playing 0,05-0,10 one week i made my bankroll to 200$ so i move up to 0.10-0.20 but in one-two day i fall down to 70$ so i decided to stop playing cash and started to play SNG.....

it took my 1,5 month to build my bankroll from 70$ to 1100$ by playing SNG 5$ 10players top 3 cash at Mansion... (about 250$ i won at invite freerols) .. at the begining i played only 1 table coz i want to play my best.. after time move up to 2...3... and now im playing 4 at one session .. i tried to play 6 but it was imposible at mansion coz there is no time button and im using tracker without HUD so i didnt have time to right decessions (i think there is no working HUD on Mansion at this time -SNG-)

im still playing 5$ sng as session of 4... should i move up to 11$? i will be glad if u give my some advice... id love to see some help from more experienced players=please write me down yours steps at buliding your bankrolls (when u started play higher buy ins) thanks a lot

here is my graph and ROI etc:
      http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raketa3kw0.jpg

((sorry for my english i know it sucks.. but im only human living in east europe :( ))
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi miskokvo,

Here is a link for the BRM article, SnG BRM.

You are currently playing with 200 buyins. To move up the limits the fastest and in a relativly safe way, 30 buyins is advised. I'm not sure what mansions buyin levels are like, but you have a sufficient roll to play $33 SnG's, playing by the 30 buyin rule. I would suggest playing with a minimum of 50 buyins when you reach the $22 SnG's.

I wouldn't suggest that you should start playing the $33's. This is a big jump in the level of play that occurs. I would suggest you move to the $11's and play a few hundred games at that level. Then work your way up playing to the BRM articles advice.

Good Job
      Stiev
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      thanks a lot..