Annoying Online Support

• Petrzalcan
      Petrzalcan
      Bronze
      Hi, online support at Titan poker bothers me with "great offers" when I make at least 10$ deposit. I don´t understand why they want from me to make a deposit. I have there money from Pokerstrategy.com. And even when I make deposit I wil play the same stakes. So why do they bother me?? Could someone answer me please, because it makes no sense to me :) :)
  • 7 replies
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Yep, got same experience... I found out Titan annoying alltogether... you are playing 4 tables than some fu*ing popup window appears over your table with some "great offer".

Could not find any place where I can switch this off...

Up to now I was trying to be polite to the Online support or just try to ignore them, but after a while they started asking - "did you get my message?"

Hell, who's asking them for such thing?

Regards

Funktor
    • Ellfish
      Ellfish
      Bronze
      Yeah, they really annoyed me too. They do stop bugging you after you make your first deposit though. I only made a $10 deposit so I could transfer it to my friend, and they haven't bugged me since. Still get other annoying messages though such as "The fish are biting at our cash tables... blah blah blah".
    • voyporustedes
      voyporustedes
      Bronze
      They really are the worst site ive come across for annoying you, unfortunately, even after i had made my first deposit they would still call me with offers, I eventually got my account closed, would never go back to them.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by voyporustedes
      They really are the worst site ive come across for annoying you, unfortunately, even after i had made my first deposit they would still call me with offers, I eventually got my account closed, would never go back to them.
      Offtopic, i'm guessing your a horse racing fan?
    • voyporustedes
      voyporustedes
      Bronze
      Yeah cannell, im irish, so we're raised on it
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm a scouser (so nearly irish :D ) So I was also raised on it :D
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      wow Im not the only one with this problem.

After telling the bots to stop sending popup while I was playing, I emailed them and they answered some bs about "forwarding my email" to someone.

Im guessing they want us on tilt blowing our stacks so they can get rake <_<