There's a new member in town!

• 13BlackCats
      13BlackCats
      Bronze
      Hello Everybody!

I joined PS less than a week ago and I'm quite impress by the quality of the articles and services (elephant, forum, videos...) without mentioning the free deposit of cash. :P Exactly what I was looking for...

Been playing cash games for nearly 2 months now on Full Tilt and had great fun; started on NL .10/.20 and managed to win a bit before having a go at FL .25/.50 where I made much more cash in no time. That motivated me to improve my FL game before learning more about NL.

Playing on Titan FL .10/.20 now, applying as much of the strategy as i can and being very patient since I didn't manage to make as much $ as expected and the game is much slower than Full Tilt :O yaaawn

Ok, off to post a couple of hands and a nice 3-T/KK badbeat,

Thanks PS for the great site and good luck everybody (but not too much if we play together :) )
  • 3 replies
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      hi 13blackcats

Welcome to pokerstrategy hope this site helps you to play poker better and make some friends in the meantime I know I have so hope you get just a good an experience here as I have.

Just remember to follow good bankroll management (think about 300 big bets on fixed limit is good enough) and im sure youll be climing the limits in no time.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      G'day 13BlackCats!

Obviously, you're not superstitious!

Welcome to PokerStrategy! Always nice to see some new faces around. It sounds like you've already found a lot of the golden nuggets on this site, so hopefully you'll stick around, and continue to make use of them, while improving your game at the same time.

Here's wishing you continued success! Good skill to you!
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      if just all the new members were as thankfull as you.
      what more could you ask for?
      free money for playing, and free lessons to become a better player. and coaches.