Partypoint Promotions

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      For promotions where you have to collect partypoints, thats partypoints Without multiplier or With the multiplier?

I'm confused and can't find the wording to state which is the case anywhere on the site.
  • 10 replies
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      well.. i gues for prmotion.. only basic party points counts..
      but i wonder about weekly bonus..and when you reach it.. and start collecting extra..only "normal" ones counts.. or allready with multiplyer o.o
    • douglasjastewart
      douglasjastewart
      Bronze
      From what I understand of Party Poker's needlessly complex points system:

You collect Party Points at a steady rate.
      You have a multiplier dependent upon your rank.
      You're points multiplied by your multiplier are your reward points.

So only basic part points count I think.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Would be sick for Aces or Deuces then, so every Party Promotion that does something with Points is considered standard party points (No multiplier)

;)
    • douglasjastewart
      douglasjastewart
      Bronze
      From what I can make out reward points are only for buying stuff in the store which is either money or tournament entries. But since the party point conversion for the money and tournament buy-ins are the same, the money is the better option, and get it in $25 sums as that is best.

The conversion rate isn't great to be honest anyway, on a SnG that takes 20% buy in fee, for every dollar you spend on the tournament you get 0.4 party points and it's 100 reward points for every dollar in the store.

So that's 100/0.4=$250 dollars of buy-in money to get $1 out the store. Of course you divide that $250 buy your multiplier to convert it to reward points.

The maximum multiplier is 8 so the best rate you can ever get is $31.25 worth of SnG games to $1 out of the store.

I hope that made sense and explained why the loyalty system for party poker pretty much sucks.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      If you cash in your reward points you get to keep your basic points? So does this mean reward points is Partys equivalent of rakeback?
    • douglasjastewart
      douglasjastewart
      Bronze
      Yeah you keep your party points, you can't spend or lose your party points and the actual amount you have is meaningless and I'm not even sure if you can check it.

It's pretty much a rake back but not a very competitive one.

And to make things even more complex remember your reward points are only fully released if you hit your weekly goal.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      nah...hiting weekly goal isint that hard..
      the thign that sux most..is your unvested points.. you get them only like.. in 10weeks periods.. by 10% what a joke o.o
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      i think party's points suck :/ being deuce (highest level) and getting 8x points only offers you 16% rakeback, i think.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      siaip pofik.. gyvent galima jei pasilikt ten zhadi.. ;) ypach jei koki sss losi..ten gi raked handus skaiciuoj o ne rake kieki ;d bet tai kai planuoji plautis ish ten o ten unvested pointu daugiau nei iki kiek skaiciuot moki.. tai liudna daros ;d
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suvalgysiu
      i think party's points suck :/ being deuce (highest level) and getting 8x points only offers you 16% rakeback, i think.
      hmm you play SH/BSS/SSS and on how many tables? and which limit ofc