This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

loredana22

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello loredana22,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan
    • loredana22
      loredana22
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

I don't know exactly what it is! There are a lot of people around me that do not understand poker. So that makes me fell different.
      I am also starting to see it as a business and want to make it "all about the money". Hopefully that will improve my bankroll management skills. Although I never managed a business so, is not going to be very easy.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

I have a lot of them X(
      I will put here a few:
      -get distracted very easy
      -lazy
      -I get bored quickly
      - I still believe in luck

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Tight:
      Choosing the most profitable hands and positions when playing.

Aggressive:
      Taking the simple decisions and letting the villain to make the hard ones.

Why does in works:
      Because, ur forcing ur opponent to take the hard decisions and most of the time his going to take the safest ones.
    • loredana22
      loredana22
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan, I've managed to watch 2 of ur videos a few days ago...great videos in both RO and EN. I didn't find to many videos for bronze though.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by loredana22
      Hi Bogdan, I've managed to watch 2 of ur videos a few days ago...great videos in both RO and EN. I didn't find to many videos for bronze though.
      Hi Loredana,

Generally speaking the videos are usually silver+. There are a few videos for basic (or bronze) but not many.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by loredana22
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

I don't know exactly what it is! There are a lot of people around me that do not understand poker. So that makes me fell different.
      I am also starting to see it as a business and want to make it "all about the money". Hopefully that will improve my bankroll management skills. Although I never managed a business so, is not going to be very easy.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

I have a lot of them X(
      I will put here a few:
      -get distracted very easy
      -lazy
      -I get bored quickly
      - I still believe in luck

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Tight:
      Choosing the most profitable hands and positions when playing.

Aggressive:
      Taking the simple decisions and letting the villain to make the hard ones.

Why does in works:
      Because, ur forcing ur opponent to take the hard decisions and most of the time his going to take the safest ones.
      Good work, homework #1 is now complete. Congrats.

I see that a lot of the weaknesses that you have listed have to do with things outside of poker which, luckily, can be worked on. And I suggest you start working on them sooner rather than later.

Best of luck,

Bogdan