loredana22

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello loredana22,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan
    • loredana22
      loredana22
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

I don't know exactly what it is! There are a lot of people around me that do not understand poker. So that makes me fell different.
      I am also starting to see it as a business and want to make it "all about the money". Hopefully that will improve my bankroll management skills. Although I never managed a business so, is not going to be very easy.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

I have a lot of them X(
      I will put here a few:
      -get distracted very easy
      -lazy
      -I get bored quickly
      - I still believe in luck

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Tight:
      Choosing the most profitable hands and positions when playing.

Aggressive:
      Taking the simple decisions and letting the villain to make the hard ones.

Why does in works:
      Because, ur forcing ur opponent to take the hard decisions and most of the time his going to take the safest ones.
    • loredana22
      loredana22
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan, I've managed to watch 2 of ur videos a few days ago...great videos in both RO and EN. I didn't find to many videos for bronze though.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by loredana22
      Hi Bogdan, I've managed to watch 2 of ur videos a few days ago...great videos in both RO and EN. I didn't find to many videos for bronze though.
      Hi Loredana,

Generally speaking the videos are usually silver+. There are a few videos for basic (or bronze) but not many.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by loredana22
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

I don't know exactly what it is! There are a lot of people around me that do not understand poker. So that makes me fell different.
      I am also starting to see it as a business and want to make it "all about the money". Hopefully that will improve my bankroll management skills. Although I never managed a business so, is not going to be very easy.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

I have a lot of them X(
      I will put here a few:
      -get distracted very easy
      -lazy
      -I get bored quickly
      - I still believe in luck

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Tight:
      Choosing the most profitable hands and positions when playing.

Aggressive:
      Taking the simple decisions and letting the villain to make the hard ones.

Why does in works:
      Because, ur forcing ur opponent to take the hard decisions and most of the time his going to take the safest ones.
      Good work, homework #1 is now complete. Congrats.

I see that a lot of the weaknesses that you have listed have to do with things outside of poker which, luckily, can be worked on. And I suggest you start working on them sooner rather than later.

Best of luck,

Bogdan