Alzheimers prevention + brain enhancements in specific areas.

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Check out this site if you want to enhance your brain in specific areas, or if you want to prevent when getting old to get alzheimers.

In Denmark 10% of the population get demented when they are above 60-70, and the road to get demented is a path through alzheimers. Long story short, if u keep do theese games once in a while, it should completely remove the probablility to get alzheimers, since the brain start a process of creating dementedness/alzheimers if it dont get used to its potential.

Furthermore you can check what ur avg brain BPI is, and compare if i want.

In poker we use attention, problemsolving, memory and speed. And if you could make your brain faster why not?

When creating a acc u can pay to get full programs, kinda cheap, or you can for free have 3 games pr day. I chosed the last part since i dont wanna overdo something that might not work.

Btw my avg bpi has rised 250 from when i started the program, then some might say, yeah but u just get good at the games in there. Yes, but they make new games once in a while, and if u dont pay, u get 3 diff games everyday, and you chan CHOOSE when you make ur acc what part of the brain u want to enhance.

Just wanted to put it out there for ppl, not like im a affiliate hunting for clicks on a link, check it out or dont, ur choise.

http://www.lumosity.com
  • 16 replies