Perthhibee

• perthhibee
      perthhibee
      Basic
      Hi there I am a 23 year old player who enjoys the game. I would like to take things a bit more seriously and I am looking to learn the game more in depth.

I play alot of live tournaments and run pretty deep in the majority I play in but online seems to be a different ball game.

I have to say my weaknesses seem to be cash games and keeping concentration. I am reasonably smart and I think I could learn the maths behind everything and that is definately something I would like to do.

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker? I enjoy playing it and ever since I have started playing it I have been hooked.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      What I have said above, I think my general play is ok but I think I may bluff a little bit too much and try to play the board rather than what is in my hand. Even when Im getting called down on each street I still keep trying and regret it by the time it comes to showdown.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Being tight aggressive is waiting for premium hands and not slow playing them.

The advantage of doing this is that there will be less chance of getting sucked out on. If you 3X pr flop all the mediocre hands will usually fold. And then C bet the flop you are unlikely to get called unless the other person hits the board or has a really strong draw.
  • 1 reply