• Mraq
      Mraq
      Bronze
      hi all,

i just passed quiz after friend reffered me, he told me he was successful with mansion poker, and i want to try it too. How come i cant choose mansion platform for receiving starting cash ?
  • 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

if there is some technical issue like a button missing or something like that you might want to create a ticket about it. You can do that under HELP tab in the upper right corner...

I would also like to advise you against starting at Mansion. If I were you I would go to one of the bigger sites like Poker Stars or Party Poker. There'se more players and the software is also more user friendly..
    • Mraq
      Mraq
      Bronze
      where are moderators? havent recieved anything and more than an hour passed. tut
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      You can receive your starting capital in fulltilt, titan, pokerstars & partypoker.
      PokerStrategy members can no longer receive the starting capital in MANSION.
      You can request money transfer only from Tell-a-friend program in MANSION.
      To choose poker room for your starting capital use this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Sorry Mraq, I was away for some time =) , but I think that batman answered your question already. Mansion is no longer offering the free 50$, but you can choose another room, they are all as good and even better than mansion.

Best regards,
      Dippy19