This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

• Mraq
      Mraq
      Bronze
      hi all,

i just passed quiz after friend reffered me, he told me he was successful with mansion poker, and i want to try it too. How come i cant choose mansion platform for receiving starting cash ?
  • 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

if there is some technical issue like a button missing or something like that you might want to create a ticket about it. You can do that under HELP tab in the upper right corner...

I would also like to advise you against starting at Mansion. If I were you I would go to one of the bigger sites like Poker Stars or Party Poker. There'se more players and the software is also more user friendly..
    • Mraq
      Mraq
      Bronze
      where are moderators? havent recieved anything and more than an hour passed. tut
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      You can receive your starting capital in fulltilt, titan, pokerstars & partypoker.
      PokerStrategy members can no longer receive the starting capital in MANSION.
      You can request money transfer only from Tell-a-friend program in MANSION.
      To choose poker room for your starting capital use this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Sorry Mraq, I was away for some time =) , but I think that batman answered your question already. Mansion is no longer offering the free 50$, but you can choose another room, they are all as good and even better than mansion.

Best regards,
      Dippy19