Matorzinho

• Matorzinho
      Matorzinho
      Bronze
      Hi there, my name is Doug, I'm from Brazil, 19 year old.

I always loved playing poker, and I become really fascinated when I discovered the game involves so much skill. I made a $50 deposit a week ago at pokerstars and started to play NL2 ZOOM 6MAX with none knowledge of the game, like a true fish hehe.

Obviously i got crushed hard and fell down from $50 to $14. I was sure that I would bankrupt, but then, a friend of mine who plays NL50 and is very lucrative, gave me a lesson, he saw the hands that costed me lot of money and pointed some big mistakes.

Since then, my graphic started to get better, I earned $11 and now I'm with $25. Now I'm pretty happy, cause I feel that I've improved a lot, but for me this isn't even close to good, and I'm not seeking for "good", I want the best.

You can see the graph here:
      http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1305/reallybad.png

For now I'll study more and play less, that's why I want to take the course. I intend to play 20~30k hands this month, and my goal is to climb to the NL25 until the end of the year.

One day, poker will be my main source of income!!

Thanks for the attention, see you :D
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Doug!

Welcome to the Beginners' Course!

Don't forget to post your first homework to get your thread going!

Regards,
      Gary
    • Matorzinho
      Matorzinho
      Bronze
      Hello HollyMichelle, thanks for the answer!

About that, I was trying to watch and read the videos and articles of lesson 1 but I'm allowed to see only a preview of them cause I'm not bronze status yet.

I already passed the quiz test and requested my free $10 to poker770, so for now I'm waiting my status to change, it'll change, right? hehe

C ya.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It sure will Doug!

Just hang on in there and everything should be done within 48 hours of passing the quiz!

Hope to see you wearing bronze very soon :)

Gary.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Matorzinho
      Hello HollyMichelle, thanks for the answer!

About that, I was trying to watch and read the videos and articles of lesson 1 but I'm allowed to see only a preview of them cause I'm not bronze status yet.

I already passed the quiz test and requested my free $10 to poker770, so for now I'm waiting my status to change, it'll change, right? hehe

C ya.
      Hey Doug,

Welcome to the course.

How's that first homework coming along?

Best regards,

Bogdan