Hello from Dakar (Africa)

• 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I'm happy i arrived here!!! first of all i came to this site for there free bankroll. I didn't know that i will find the best poker coaching site around the globe. I'm having intensive coaching with the great SSS. I'm also happy i turned silver in a week of poker at Masionpoker!!! I'll be happy to get advantage of all the great tools here. I also hope i get so much better i'll be helping other poker players! Cauz for now i'm not proud of my non activity in the site except 4 watching videos n reading courses!!!
      by the way my nickname at mansion poker is Seednoir. I play NL10. come say hi to me, i'm often playing there

have a good poker day!!!
  • 6 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Welcome! ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Welcome to the site 1seednoir1!

Glad that you are doing well and enjoying our content!

Another great way of improving which you certainly take advantage are our hand evaluation boards! If you use tracking software such as the PokerStrategy Elephant to keep track of your played hands - you can easily post the ones you are unsure about or lost most money with in the forums to make sure you are playing them well.

Hope to see you around!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      thanx Gerv, thanx soyCD!!!

well actually Soy i'll trinna take advantage the hand evaluation boards, but for the pokerstrategy Elephant i'll wait to get to 1000pokerstrategy points. We need 1000points to download it right?!!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      thanx Gerv, thanx soyCD!!!

well actually Soy i'll trinna take advantage the hand evaluation boards, but for the pokerstrategy Elephant i'll wait to get to 1000pokerstrategy points. We need 1000points to download it right?!!!
      Hey 1seednoir1,

You need 1,000 strategy points to unlock the full version of the Elephant - but you can use your one month trial and afterwards the basic version of the software until then ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Hey 1seednoir1,

You need 1,000 strategy points to unlock the full version of the Elephant - but you can use your one month trial and afterwards the basic version of the software until then ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD[/quote]thank you very much but now the problem i get is that i can't open the elephant program, it shows an error telling that the program has to close. I have the same problem with "equilator". the only one working is "pokertracker" but that program don't work with the Mansion poker software. How can i fix that?
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Worsag nga am.