Introduction

• ariolis30
      ariolis30
      Basic
      Hello pokerstrategy users,

My name is ari, or better known for my pokerstars gamename ariolis30. Ive been playing poker for years but never found out about this site until recently. I use to be Mega grinder on pokerstars (SNE) for 3 years and on FTP. Right now im playing on pretty much every site you could think of. Anyways just wanted to say hi all and hopefully hear from you guys soon.
  • 4 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hey ari and welcome to pokerstrategy! good to have you here. pretty sick that you used to be SNE :D will you ever go for it again?

if you ever fancy checking out any new rooms then be sure to sign up through this page (if there are any left for you!). here is a breakdown of the statuses and points system that pokerstrategy offers. Although the beginner content will probably be of no use to you, there are lots of videos available for higher status members which you might find interesting.

hope to see you about on the forums and if you have any questions just ask away :D

Lewis.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Ari,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Just to add to Lewis' post above that you can purchase a status here at PokerStrategy as well if you already have poker accounts at our partner rooms.

To find out more about it, please see this link

What games/limits are you playing at the minute?

Nice to have you here again :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • ariolis30
      ariolis30
      Basic
      good to hear from you guys, i got the info and will be an active member to this forum. thx for a quick response its always great to hear from the poker community
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries Ari! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon :)