Hard way for an easy living

• Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      Hi to you all.

I will start this blog because I would like to keep track of my sucess in becoming a better player and copying that to life aswell.

I just started TT and Manu's monitoring for the month of june and we will see how that will go for me and our group. It is very motivating to be a part of this TT project and there is no doubt that I will have a chance to learn and prosper from this experience. I will do my best to post some interesting hands that gave me trouble and hopefully there will be some good poker talk in here. I had a small blog in the bootcamp but this is more public and it is something new for me.

I have been playing poker for 8-9 years now but only few years I have been playing a bit more serious and have managed to earn a few bucks in the process. This year I decided to take it more serious and try to rly make the effort. I have reached NL50 SH speed poker and now playing 2 NL50 and 2 NL100 tables. My ussual volume is around 2k hands per day. I want to take it higher and at least 3 k hands per day and on weekends hopefully even more.

I have a summer job at a hotel as a beach manager, doing basically everything from taking care of a little harbour and charging aquapark to charging guests for beach chairs&parasol and also trying to sell a ship excursions. The job depends on the weather ALOT so some days I will have more time and some days I will work when sunny untill 5 pm at least. I think I will be able to take my laptop there so I might post sometimes early and when not much work this days before high season starts.
      I live in island Krk in Croatia as my nickname suggests.

So many good things on PS this year and let's fly as high as we can in this funny and crazy game to make as much $$$ as possible. Off to bed now and tomorrow some hands will be posted here and if TT or Manu or anyone else for that matter have any questions or comments please be my guest. Excuse me for my weak english, will get better at time aswell as my game I hope:) Cya soon
  • 8 replies
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Hey man gl with your mentoring from TT and manu, looks like a really great concept they're working on. Will be following your progress here. I also play NL100 and shooting 200 so if you ever want to discuss hands/concepts send me a message here.

GL mate :)
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      Ship us screenshot of stats (positional), some hands etc. :] Basically everything that qualifies for public humiliation and gives us a better overview about your game.
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ains21
      Hey man gl with your mentoring from TT and manu, looks like a really great concept they're working on. Will be following your progress here. I also play NL100 and shooting 200 so if you ever want to discuss hands/concepts send me a message here.

GL mate :)
      Thank you ains21:)
      It should be huge value. I would like to connect with you.
      GL buddy
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      Ship us screenshot of stats (positional), some hands etc. :] Basically everything that qualifies for public humiliation and gives us a better overview about your game.
      Ok boss, here are my stats from WH where I have been playing for the last few months.

second part

If any other stat is needed pls say and I will provide all of my embarrasing numbers:)
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      Alright good. Let's talk in the channel about first changes to your game. Post the stats again then after June.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      Alright good. Let's talk in the channel about first changes to your game. Post the stats again then after June.
      This'll be super interesting, looking forward to it.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      [x] subbed

Gl with MPM I'm sure you'll crush!
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Bok fellow countryman,

Nice to see you hitting a nice project ;) . Really looking forward to see the results when you are gonna stop by in Rijeka. Hopefully you are gonna hold on, as the forecasts say: ''One of the warmest summer ever in Croatia!''. GL zeleni zeton :s_cool: