about 100$ bonus

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Hi i recived my 50$ at Mansion poker 24 days ago . 10 days ago i completed 1500 MPP (now i have 3000) but i didn t got any bonus . What should I do?
      i waited almost 3 weeks for my starting 50$ so i know that i ll revice the 100$ but i want to know if i need to do something for that ..: comtact support or something.

Best regards
  • 3 replies
    • Flopper8
      Flopper8
      Silver
      Hi Karmoll,
      I'm also having problems at Mansion regarding the $100 bonus - I'm unable to see any of the bonus anywhere in my account (transaction history etc). I passed 1500 MCP around 1 month ago and have contacted Mansion support recently about it and was told the bonus (PS150) would be added to my account later that day... Several days have past now and still nothing??
      So, I'm still in correspondance at the moment and will let u know how that goes for me...

p.s. - 1500 in 14 days is incredibly fast :P
      I would be interested in how you acheived this as it took me a hellova LOT longer to reach my 1500 :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi karmolll,
      normally it takes 3 days to receive the bonus after you reached the certain amount.
      So I think you should contact the mansion support

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Hey i got my 100$ bonus . I got it in MANSION ACCOUNT and i need to transfer it manualy to poker like i did when i got my 50$
      I recived 100$ and no ticket .

thx again poker strategy for this opportunity and ... see u at the tables!