This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 A7o (BB)

• Crofax
      Crofax
      Bronze
      Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 7 (Kommentieren)
      5 folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,20) 9, 4, 4 (2 players) (Kommentieren)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0,20) A (2 players) (Kommentieren)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0,20) 6 (2 players) (Kommentieren)
      SB bets $0,10, Hero raises to $0,50, SB raises to $1,00, Hero raises to $1,50, SB raises to $2,00, Hero raises to $1,90 (All-In).

Final Pot: $4,10

bin mir sehr unsicher :/
  • 1 reply
      Bronze
      Hello Crofax,

firstly, I'd like to encourage you to find yourself a hand converter. It's easier to analyse hands if the suits are presented as images (here you didn't even post the suits which is not good - I cannot analyse the hand well if I don't know the colours...).

Secondly, if you post on English forum, try using english. I personally don't understand a word of German, therefore can't answer to your question... (oh, maybe not a word, did your question was 'i was unsure'?)

About the hand: I think you can easily bet (pot, $0.2) having top pair and an oponent who completes from sb and checks two times. Of course it's harder to decide if there were three cards of the same suit (completing a flush draw). Still, top pair with no kicker isn't a hand we want to invest much money on. Fold to any resistance here.