This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Name in Silver

• arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Hi I was just reviewing the friends I promoted to pokerstrategy, and one of them is highlighted in silver. He/she has not received seed capital or anything special, is there a reason for this highlight?

Thanks in advance! :)
  • 2 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arjun2001
      Hi I was just reviewing the friends I promoted to pokerstrategy, and one of them is highlighted in silver. He/she has not received seed capital or anything special, is there a reason for this highlight?

Grey = banned, inactive

The possible reasons your friend to be banned are wrong data or more than one account in PokerStrategy
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by batmanbg
      Originally posted by arjun2001

Grey = banned, inactive

The possible reasons your friend to be banned are wrong data or more than one account in PokerStrategy
      oh okay well I don't know who signs up through me I just advertise so thats not in my control but it was bothering me why one person was silver.