sharkscope for good sng players?

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hi, i know it is stupid and unpolite to asking sombody for somthing but i have an idea that some players (top SNG players) will obtain sharkscope acc ... for example 150searches for 15$ per month...

for exaple if u are platinium+, reach some mark in strategy points, or make competition thath top 10 of month recives this account...

((dont kill me guys pls :D i dont have internet wallet yet and im lazy to go into bank and make it)) but soon i have to do that..

but i think it will be nice competition to win this prices :D
  • 8 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You don't need to go anywhere to set up a Moneybookers account. Just so you know. It's pretty easy, really..
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i have more than 1300$ in my bankroll but problem is simple: i dont have credit card :D .. i think it is needed to make acc
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i started playing with 50$ from pokerstrategy ... never make deposit ... and never needed to make credit card coz my parenths is pretty wealth so if i needed money they have no problem ... but i think tomorov i will go to bank and make a acc
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi miskokvo,

This is a great idea. But...

I think the problem being is the promotion would be aimed at SnG players only. It would cost alot of money for PokerStrategy to set up, and only SnG players would benefit. I will pass your request to an admin. Lets see what their answer is.

Thankyou for your feedback and suggestions.
      Stiev
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i dont know anything about how pokerstrategy economics are ... i dont know how they make money to live... just wondering it depends on cooperative with poker rooms ...((making money from gathering players,referal code,making rake to rooms....etc))

but i think there can by way how to manage this.. so both side will be happy and profitable ... it depends of managers and marketing leaders of this site
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      BTW what stakes and on which site are you playing? I play 6,50 at Stars. I have tried Sharkscope and I think it's kind of fun to use but it's not necessary for this limit IMO..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello miskokvo,

A problem with this is that Sharkscope is banned from some of our partnersites like PokerStars, and is itself another affiliate. So I don't think this idea is possible to convert into reality.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      thanks for answer... i alredy activated my sharkscope .... but i think it is worthless so im happy with this answer at the end