i want to know something

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      i m 20 years old and i dont have a credit card yet .... and i sent to support my copy of identification card.....i want to know if i dont have visa /nettteller card i can t receive my starting capital? i have in my plans to make a card but i haven t been interested in because i have a friend that 2 months ago loves poker .....made card bla bla deposited and lost about 1k :( ....and i was afraid of not doing as him :) ) ....and here i need the bronze level to see the movies :( (( .......i want an answer as quick as posible moneybooker

regards , cojonel :)
  • 4 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      You will receive the starting capital directly in your poker account, so you don't need creditcard/moneybookers etc.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      we asked for a scanned copy for your identity card via email which we have not received yet.
      Please send a scanned copy of your identity card to:
      security@pokerstrategy.com
      We also require a proof of your residence, i.e. any bill......etc

lol thats interesting yes......unfortunetly i read this first time so fast and i didnt payed atentive......by the way i send an email and they tell me i did n t sent it :| .........i resend it ......and now again 48 hours to take a look at my email and other 48 hours to thinking or not to tell me that i didn t send the email check :-s
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cojonel,

The supporter accidentally gave you the wrong answer. Your ID was received - and now everything is actually also in order so you should receive your starting capital soon. As batmanbg has said the money will go directly to your account so you do not need a credit card or neteller.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      oke thanks than glad after i ll receive my bronze level to see the movies and next articles :X cause this primary articles are worn-out :) )