$100 bonus

• lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      i have refered a friend and he has recieved over 1.5k ftp on full tilt and it dousnt show on my account that i have a bonus, i have waited over 1 week and still nothing can you help me please, is there anything wrong, because i sent him the link with my request and he used the link and registered and im still waiting for the bonus. :( please help
  • 21 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lastiswinner,

Are you sure your friend signed up with your referral link? I don't see other players in your friends list (which can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-list/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      i am 100% sure that he did, because i was with him while he was doing it, to show him how to doit. I have contacted support bu i havent had any answer for 2 days
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      does it really take a week and a half to recieve the $100 bonus? because support dousnt reply at all and i dont nkow what to do anymore
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi lastiswinner,
      no actually not...what platform are you playing on?

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      i myself play on full tilt poker
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lastiswinner
      i am 100% sure that he did, because i was with him while he was doing it, to show him how to doit. I have contacted support bu i havent had any answer for 2 days
      Hello lastiswinner,

I can already tell you that it is impossible that the person you say you referred (in your ticket) was actually referred by you. After all his account is several months older than yours...

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      does it really take a week and a half to recieve the $100 bonus? because support dousnt reply at all and i dont nkow what to do anymore
      on fulltilt it's only 50$ extra and you have 120 days to clear the bonus. The bonus will be credited in $5 steps to your account.
      And due to the fact that you barely play for a week I doubt that you already cleared the bonus.
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      ok in my ticket i said i think it is, like i said im not 100% sure the username but i am sure that the person i refered has earned enough points for the bonus. I am just trying to get my well deserved bonus that was promised to me.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      ok in my ticket i said i think it is, like i said im not 100% sure the username but i am sure that the person i refered has earned enough points for the bonus. I am just trying to get my well deserved bonus that was promised to me.
      If he didn't use your referral code there is no way you can get the bonus afterwards sorry.

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      But he did use the bonus, he actually used the refferal link i sent him, so i dont know whats going on but i should recieve my bonus, because it is not my fault this has happened. I have waited and waited and nothing its not like im lying about this, i dont need to lie its just that ui want to recieve my well deserved bonus for introducing a player and the player has earned alot of points.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      If it's not your fault then i's the fault of your friend since he didn't use the referrer link to register. Otherwise he would be listed in your referred friends list.
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      but im 100% sure that he did use the link, dont you think it could be a fault or a bug on the site? i have trusted this site and earned over 2k ftp on full tilt and turned ur $50 onto $800, and now this happens?? i thought it was trusted website which i admired and now im not able to recieve my well deserved bonus, the reason i know he used my link because i sent him an email with referal link and he used it as we were both in internet cafe, because hewanted me to show him the website and set everything up.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      what? you turned 50$ into 800$ in less than one week?
      Please reread the articles about BRM!
      FL bankroll management
      NL SSS bankroll management
      NL BSS bankroll management

And I have no clue about the pokerstrategy system but if he would have used your right referral link he would be in your list.
      And since he's not in your list this leaves only one explanation. He didn't use the right referrer code (if he used one)

Greets,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      but im 100% sure that he did use the link, dont you think it could be a fault or a bug on the site? i have trusted this site and earned over 2k ftp on full tilt and turned ur $50 onto $800, and now this happens?? i thought it was trusted website which i admired and now im not able to recieve my well deserved bonus, the reason i know he used my link because i sent him an email with referal link and he used it as we were both in internet cafe, because hewanted me to show him the website and set everything up.
      Hello lastiswinner,

If he used your referral link then he would be registered over you through our TAF system. It is very unlikely that there was a bug or fault on the site. To test whether it was a bug or not the support asked you for your friends account name. Yet since you don't even know the account name - how are we supposed to test whether he should be signed up over you or not?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      well surely you should have some sort of recovery system, i have plyed fair and i feel like im just beong played now over $50-$100 referral bucks, if that can not be dealt with and i cannot recoeve my fair amout of money then i dont want to be part of this website anymore i am sorry i would like my account deleted if this cannot be sorted. Sorry i dont mean to be a jerk but i had full trust inthis website and now i am not so sure, sorry.
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      how else wuld i earm more than 2k points with only $50 i played long and hard and followed the articles and earned over $800 but now i dont want to be part of this website if this problem is not to be resolved.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lastiswinner

Coming from a person who has already had his second account with which he tried to collect new starting capital, banned - talk of "playing fair" and "being played" is pretty ironic. It doesn't really matter to what extent you suddenly "doubt our trust" as there is not much reason to trust you either.

First you say you're supposed friend registered over you - and provide his name to the support. After realizing that the account name you provided is actually an account which was created before yours - you suddenly start accusing our system of not working - because you obviously cannot provide the name of your friend's account. Could it be that you lost your starting capital by playing outside of bankroll management and are now trying to get new money by first registering a second account - and then trying to scam our TAF system?

In this case I will be more than glad to accommodate your request for closing your account. Just be aware that just because I close it - doesn't mean you will be able to register and receive the capital again.

Best regards, and perhaps actually try it with some honesty yourself next time.
      SoyCD
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      to tell you the truth i couldt care less what you think, only because you are making money out of us dousnt mean you can say anything, and im sorry for causing any trouble and appoligise, but i did not lie about refering my friend, so im sorry for any trouble i have caused but it still dousnt mean you can speak to me liek that.
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      and you also have no right to tell me that i have been lying to you, because you dont figure that there may be a bug, or any other proble, but no its all me as you say because of course you must always be right