[Application] First Deposit Bonus

• garsars
      garsars
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everyone.

My name is Richard :) and I am 24 years old guy looking for stake.

Why do I need the stake? ?(

First of all I am playing at Pokerstars NL2/NL5/NL10 also I took shots at NL25 some time ago, successfully.. really happy about that :f_love: . Even though sample size isn't that big. I was proud that I can win in NL25 :s_grin: . At first I thought it would be harder than it actually is. If you focuss and play your A-game than it isn't that hard! Players are exploitable. :s_cool:

This doesn't directly answer the question :f_p: .. so let's get to the point. :pokerface: Few days ago I had to withdraw most of my bankroll due personal reasons. I will keep them in secret this time.I believe it isn't important.

At the moment my plan is to create account on FullTiltPoker and use First Deposit Bonus 600$ up to 100% :s_thumbsup: , but unfortunately I don't have that much money left. So this is why I am looking for stake. It would be great if I got staked 600$ for my FDB in FTP.

[COLOR=indigo]How stake will work? :s_cool: [/COLOR]

:club: I will share my winnings 50/50 + weekly rakeback 50% and FTP's. and First Deposit Bonus will be split 300$ to me 300$ to staker(s)

:club: Stake will go as long I unlock all of my FirstDepositBonus. It depends on what limit I will play. Most likely it will be NL10 in start, and NL25 later on.

:diamond: It should take about 4weeks - 12weeks :pokerface:

:club: I will update my status once in two days. In my own rail thread which I will create as soon as stake will start.

:club: Action can be taken as you like, but here are few pointers if that helps. Also I don't really mind if it will be one person who stakes me or ten, the point is that I have money to play and unlock FDB :)

:spade: 10% - 60$
      :spade: 25% - 150$
      :spade: 50% - 300$
      :spade: 100$ - 600$

I would like to receive money on Skrill (Moneybookers)
      , so before you reserve action be aware of this. I will wait for everyone till it's 600$ and then deposit money from Skrill to FTP.

:diamond: Poker history:

Here's my Pokerstars graph. I have been playing pretty TAG'ish style and it have been working out for me pretty well. Let's see how I can adjust to FTP players.

Here's my limit graph as you can see NL25 sample size is small :f_p:

If anyone need to contact me we can exchange in Pokerstrategy community tool I will share my skype there.

Good luck to everyone, and let's hope for some rungoooood!!!!
  • 23 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      [spoiler][quote]Originally posted by garsars
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everyone.

My name is Richard :) and I am 24 years old guy looking for stake.

Why do I need the stake? ?(

First of all I am playing at Pokerstars NL2/NL5/NL10 also I took shots at NL25 some time ago, successfully.. really happy about that :f_love: . Even though sample size isn't that big. I was proud that I can win in NL25 :s_grin: . At first I thought it would be harder than it actually is. If you focuss and play your A-game than it isn't that hard! Players are exploitable. :s_cool:

This doesn't directly answer the question :f_p: .. so let's get to the point. :pokerface: Few days ago I had to withdraw most of my bankroll due personal reasons. I will keep them in secret this time.I believe it isn't important.

At the moment my plan is to create account on FullTiltPoker and use First Deposit Bonus 600$ up to 100% :s_thumbsup: , but unfortunately I don't have that much money left. So this is why I am looking for stake. It would be great if I got staked 600$ for my FDB in FTP.

[COLOR=indigo]How stake will work? :s_cool: [/COLOR]

:club: I will share my winnings 50/50 + weekly rakeback 50% and FTP's. and First Deposit Bonus will be split 300$ to me 300$ to staker(s)

:club: Stake will go as long I unlock all of my FirstDepositBonus. It depends on what limit I will play. Most likely it will be NL10 in start, and NL25 later on.

:diamond: It should take about 2weeks - 6weeks :pokerface:

:club: I will update my status once in two days.

:club: Action can be taken as you like, but here are few pointers if that helps. Also I don't really mind if it will be one person who stakes me or ten, the point is that I have money to play and unlock FDB :)

:spade: 10% - 60$
      :spade: 25% - 150$
      :spade: 50% - 300$
      :spade: 100$ - 600$

I would like to receive money on Skrill (Moneybookers)
      , so before you reserve action be aware of this. I will wait for everyone till it's 600$ and then deposit money from Skrill to FTP.

:diamond: Poker history:

Here's my Pokerstars graph. I have been playing pretty TAG'ish style and it have been working out for me pretty well. Let's see how I can adjust to FTP players.

Here's my limit graph as you can see NL25 sample size is small :f_p:

If anyone need to contact me we can exchange in Pokerstrategy community tool I will share my skype there.

Good luck to everyone, and let's hope for some rungoooood!!!![/quote][/spoiler]

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

2-6 weeks to rake $1500 at NL10-25 seems a might optimistic really, sure about that timespan?
    • garsars
      garsars
      Bronze
      I'm not sure, but I play 5h a day, sometimes even more :)
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      I might be interested! Add you in the community tool!
    • iownw69
      iownw69
      Bronze
      reserve 25%

added you
    • Gadgaard
      Gadgaard
      Bronze
      me too (10-20%)
    • garsars
      garsars
      Bronze
      Action sold:

Krimica - 55% sold [315$]
      iownw69 - 25% sold [150$]
      Gadgaard - 20% reseverd waiting[120$]

All action is sold, waiting for last payment.

Progress thread (Rail thread)
    • OblakoBluz
      OblakoBluz
      Bronze
      i'll take 15%
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      how are you selling 110% of the action?
    • Gadgaard
      Gadgaard
      Bronze
      Was because I was unsure about how much i'd take but decided to do 20%, sorry if it caused any misunderstandings
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gadgaard
      Was because I was unsure about how much i'd take but decided to do 20%, sorry if it caused any misunderstandings
      yes but then there would only be 5% ($30) left to buy, but OP has stated 5%-15%
    • garsars
      garsars
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yougotfelted51
      Originally posted by Gadgaard
      yes but then there would only be 5% ($30) left to buy, but OP has stated 5%-15%
      I didn't had time to edit that, sorry.
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Well, I guess it's over month, no news and well, not really much to say besides that I got scammed for the second time in a row. I mean I do have a copy of his passport without picture. So Richard Jost change your opinion and let us know what's happening.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krimica
      Well, I guess it's over month, no news and well, not really much to say besides that I got scammed for the second time in a row. I mean I do have a copy of his passport without picture. So Richard Jost change your opinion and let us know what's happening.
      If you can put the city or atleast country there. Since there are a lot of richard jost in the world it would be a shame if someone else would take the blame for it.
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      Originally posted by Krimica
      If you can put the city or atleast country there. Since there are a lot of richard jost in the world it would be a shame if someone else would take the blame for it.
      OK, what I do know is that the guy is English. He is stating that he is a student. Here is the copy of the passport so if someone can help to give any information it would be appreciated:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      there are a couple of things on the image that tells me it's been edited IMO :f_confused:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      ok I'll give a few hints:

lucky number on a passport ? lol

the Mighty Jagrafess hmmm

number under "lucky number" is not aligned

date of birth has been photoshoped and has different shades.

You probably can find more by looking longer at it than 2 minutes.

basically it's fake and not reliable.

GL finding him
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      british national does not translate to étranger (it means foreigner if one doesn't know)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      date of death :D

favourite colour ( and even badly translated)
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      I'm such a noob when it comes to this things. Didn't even notice it and the funny(sad) thing is that he wrote on his PS profile that his date of birth is on the 1.08.1989. :f_frown: :s_mad: