[NL20-NL50] Kk

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:spade: , K:club:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1,00, Hero raises to $3,00, SB calls $2,90, BB folds, CO calls $2,00.

Flop: ($9,25) J:spade: , T:spade: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $4,00, CO folds, Hero calls $4,00.

Turn: ($17,25) 9:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $5,00, Hero calls $5,00.

River: ($27,25) A:spade: (2 players)
      SB raises $39,76 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $67,01
  • 2 replies
    • kukac26
      kukac26
      Bronze
      Seriously crappy river there on so many different levels..

I'm raising on the flop a goodly amount and getting done with the hand right there if stuff doesn't go my way.

Calling flop and turn is the worst of both worlds... you're losing money and not know where you stand..

Raise good, fold good (I'm a wimp, so criticise me) call bad bad.

It seems like you are slowplaying those Kings ;)

The thing that's gnawing me is his overbet on the river.. I'm a donkey and I'd just call down any overbet coming my way with any reasonable holding :) (but I don't.. because I'm a wimp (and because more and more people try to overbet their nuts in micro.. solely to get people like me, just not wimps))
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d raise SB weak bet on the flop to 14$ and call a shove.
      If he calls then I´ll shove with any spade, but he´ll shove probably himself if he hits (then I could try to make crying laydown)
      Turn: I believe that you are ahead here and seems like SB is drawing. I´d just shove to protect my hand and get value for weaker hands.
      River: I´d also fold.