Hand range charts

• Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      It's not exactly a beginners question but it is something I need help with anyways so might as well post it here :)

I need to create charts of what my starting hands are in what position, what I bet with preflop, and what I 3bet with in what position. Are there any programs that could do that for me or is there a set of instructions somewhere on how to do this? The prefered method would be an excel graph, but any visual representation would do, or instructions on how to do this as well. Thanks in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • lastiswinner
      lastiswinner
      Bronze
      i myself have created this type of graph but it took alot of time and i needed to play alot of hands to create it, i recorded myself playing in cash games and tournaments and made 2 types o graphs, Cash and Tourny. It really helps me now in tough positions, but it takes along time and i had to play over 30 tournies to complete it and spend at least 6 hours a day playing cash games.
    • 4A888
      4A888
      Bronze
      Hey Atoks,

in Holdem Manager there is a good way to see which hands you are actually playing from which position. I think there is a ten day trial.

Maybe you can install it (make sure to update to version 1.06.02) and import your hands.

Then just skype me and i'll show you how to get the information.