Pokertracker 3 auto-import problems

• phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

anyone using auto-import feature of pokertracker 3 with mansion?
      Im having some problems with it.. Pokertracker just dont import some hands, so at the end my stats are not correct.

Anyone knows if Elephant works better than PT with mansion?

tnx!!
  • 5 replies
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      HI!!

the same problem here!! i can't get poker tracker to work with mansin. HELP ME!!!!
    • MTLPOKERPRO
      MTLPOKERPRO
      Global
      Mine works A+, u may have a cracked version?
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      mine works fine apart from rake, when i had played several hundred hands i was $2 down according to mansion but pokertracker was showing that i was $1.odd down, the more hands i do the less accurate it is, it isn't missing any hands as far as i can see it's just like mansion is taking more rake than what pokertracker thinks, now after 11.2k hands pokertracker say's i am $37.97 up but mansion says i am $18.82 up. Pokertracker rake doesn't tally up with my PS points either, anyone else experiencing this?
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      Do not close the table emediately. Wait on sit out until the end of the turn, then leave. To me it said many times that it had an import error because I closed the table too fast.

I do not how accurate it is, I have my account in € so It is one big mess!
      Im thinking about changing my account to$, ANY ADVICE ON THAT????
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i have mine set to $, if all else fails, go on the pokertracker forum, sometimes they have patches etc for any problems, if that doesn't help get in touch with pokertracker support, they are very helpful in my experience.