I'm out

• Whoplaydwho
      Whoplaydwho
      Bronze
      well ban/delete(preferred) this acct/name

I trolled the sh!t out of the forum and other sh!t. My tilting is done and so is my interest to this site and whatever it has to offer towards certain 'rigged' sites.

Enjoy all and ONLY burn off what you can afford to ever lose. Do not get sucked in to the riggedness that is 100% out there. ;)
  • 3 replies
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      kthxbye
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Whoplaydwho
      well ban/delete(preferred) this acct/name

I trolled the sh!t out of the forum and other sh!t. My tilting is done and so is my interest to this site and whatever it has to offer towards certain 'rigged' sites.

Enjoy all and ONLY burn off what you can afford to ever lose. Do not get sucked in to the riggedness that is 100% out there. ;)
      Hey Whoplaydwho

If you are unhappy with a poker room then that is a normal emotion. Posting this on the forums is ok as well. But spamming the forum isn't really an option. Since you did that (and you admit this in the post above as well) we've put you on Read Only for 2 weeks. So you won't be able to post for 2 weeks.

After these 2 weeks the restrictions will be lifted. We hope you won't do this again otherwise we'll have to take more drastic actions :(

Regards

RasTweet
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Noob ITT