[NL2-NL10] aj bb nl20

• 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      As SB completes and calls your BlindBash, I think he has something in the range of JTs+ and stuff.

As you missed the flop completely and the board is drawy for OESDs and FDs, I think its best to just save your money is.

Espcially on the Turn as you are drawing dead against made flushes and made straights.
      You only split the pot with a Ten (=4outs = a Gutshot)

Therefore I would do the following:
      Flop: C-bet to $1 , if he calls, give up your hand.
      Turn: Check/fold
      River: same.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      yeah i didnt really have a clue what i was doing on this hand.
      Bronze
      This guy's obviously a fish of some kind. Firstly, opencompleting the sb is just so weak and begs for a steal raise. Secondly, minbeting the flop makes absolutely no sense.

Here I'm afraid you're against some sneaky play. I mean the preflop action is fine, also the flop begs for some action, but we have to take into account his stack as well (which is even smaller than yours). In this situation every action is weak - fold as well as calling his minbet for obvoius reasons, and every raise that's not a push looks rather small here.

I can't see any good way out of this situation. Probably it's ok to play like you did on the flop but fold the turn (you're pretty much doomed having not more than 3 outs for your gutshot). Also, you may call his raise and see free turn - so make an exception from sss play.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      turned out the guy had 6 7