[Application] 30k hands HU 50/100$ + SH & RB

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey, so recently just finished a 30k hands HU stake where I finished break even, would like to apply for another since I had a fair bit of interest from previous backers.

I'd like to do this stake slightly different to the other stake.

I will use the same BRM (which i'll post below). And the stake will be the same length, 30k hands HU. However, for this stake I propose that I may play nl50 SH too. This is because it will help cut variance, and increase $$/hr. Bumhunting HU is great, but often times you don't get too much action and I'm just sitting watching TV or sth. I'd much rather maximise my hourly and reduce the variance a little. The SH hands won't count towards the stake hands, they are just in addition to the 30k HU hands, the stake will finish after the 30k HU is completed. Obviously all profits/losses will be counted though.

For this stake I propose that I will include ALL RB & Bonuses, which previously I didn't. Since we are playing SH hands too that should mean we will also generate more RB & Bonuses.

The SH is also static, i'll only grind NL50 SH, I won't move up. I have winning sample at NL50 and it's a realistic limit to stick to SH wise. I will also table select to the best of my ability.

BRM is as follows:
      @ $2500 I will play $50 NL / $100 NL HU. Aswell as £50/50euro HU.
      If I drop to <= $2000, I will play $50 NL / £50 NL / 50euro NL HU.
      Under $1500 I will play only $50NL HU.
      @ $4000 I will introduce £/euro 100NL tables also. drop @ $3.5k
      @ $5000 I will introduce 200nl $ and drop @ $4000

Here is my sample at NL50, it's small because I moved to NL100, had mixed results then moved away from SH for a while.

After SH I moved to HU for a while. This is NL50 & NL100 this year (prior to stake).

I then did the previous stake which I ended up B/E:

I believe I am +EV in all games despite the kinda crappy results of the previous stake. I will be bumhunting HU and table selecting SH. I believe we have a good chance of making some decent money.

I expect the stake to last 7-8weeks or so. It's noteable that July 10th to July 17th I am on holiday for a week, so there will be 0 hands during this week, but I don't think it'll make a massive difference. My last stake took a similar timelength.

I have already had interest from some of my previous backers. Some have reserved % for now whilst they make up their minds so i'll allow them to do so before reserving anything else.

The stake BR will be $2500.

Janka - $300 - 12% - Received
      Sin - $500+ - 20%+ - Reserved
      maritsula - $1200 - 48% - Received
      Totte - $500 - 20% - Reserved

Anyone who would like to reserve some or ask questions please contact me here or through the tool.

You can also see the previous stakes details in the previous thread in this forum, it contains a bit of my poker background also (iirc)

Final note: all profits, HU, SH, RB & Bonuses to be split 50/50
      Many thanks.

Find my feedback thread here: fusionpk - feedback
  • 10 replies
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      I would like to take 10% if possible.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      [SPOILER][quote]Originally posted by fusionpk
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey, so recently just finished a 30k hands HU stake where I finished break even, would like to apply for another since I had a fair bit of interest from previous backers.

I'd like to do this stake slightly different to the other stake.

I will use the same BRM (which i'll post below). And the stake will be the same length, 30k hands HU. However, for this stake I propose that I may play nl50 SH too. This is because it will help cut variance, and increase $$/hr. Bumhunting HU is great, but often times you don't get too much action and I'm just sitting watching TV or sth. I'd much rather maximise my hourly and reduce the variance a little. The SH hands won't count towards the stake hands, they are just in addition to the 30k HU hands, the stake will f...y last stake took a similar timelength.

I have already had interest from some of my previous backers. Some have reserved % for now whilst they make up their minds so i'll allow them to do so before reserving anything else.

The stake BR will be $2500.

Janka - $300 - 12% - Received
      Sin - $500+ - 20%+ - Reserved
      maritsula - Reserved, allowing time to decide
      Totte - $500 - 20% - Reserved, allowing time to decide

Anyone who would like to reserve some or ask questions please contact me here or through the tool.

You can also see the previous stakes details in the previous thread in this forum, it contains a bit of my poker background also (iirc)

Final note: all profits, HU, SH, RB & Bonuses to be split 50/50
      Many thanks.

Find my feedback thread here: fusionpk - feedback

[/SPOILER]
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck!
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      I would also like to take 10%
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      ill take 10% if it ever gets to me
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Ok ty guys just waiting on previous backers, maritsula has reserved 48%
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Everything is taken now by previous backers, ill put a msg here if anyone drops out. Thanks for the interest.

If previous backers need any details on where to ship the $$ just drop me a msg np.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      am in for 500. Money sent to your pokerstars account.
      Please confirm!
      Cheers and good luck
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Perfect, ill get started tonight :-)
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Please make rail thread so we can track you .
    • loljanka
      loljanka
      Basic
      hey Sinnology, he has a blog just for stake Making money from idiots