Coral Lift

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

i have made deposit when will my limit restrictions be lifted, it says when you deposit it will but it didnt.
      + i recieved an email form them to send ID photo, havent pokerstrategy done that?
      and also i have made the required rake for for the another 8$ and didnt get it......
  • 8 replies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Anyone?????? i want to play tournaments and cant even register for the 1 dollar ones ??????????!!!!!!!!!
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      ....why am i ignored .......I spoke with them on the phone and they said they need to check with you for lifting restrictions and the other 8$...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Agiz19,

Apologies for the delay in replying to you here. We strive to reply to your posts as soon as we can but sometimes we do not see them so quickly.

Please contact our customer support team when you have personal account issues. The moderator team and I do not have internal access so it is always quicker to go straight to support.

If you haven't already done so, please send them a ticket and they will look into this case for you as soon as possible!

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      sent ticket to support, they said coral i should contact coral for this i called them because its no other way....they said i need to contact affiliate, i said i did they said they will check with you....

in the lobby i see i have that 8$ for one point to be released, but there is your 90 $ bonus there first to be cleared....despite making that point i didnt get it....

WITH paddy power poker all that was instant , restriction lifted, bonus got,etc.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Agiz19,

I have had a word with my colleague and they have sent an email to Coral Poker on your behalf.

Let's hope we have some news for you very soon!
      Please try to be patient and rest assured the we will update you of any progress.

Regards,

Mal.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello again Agiz19,

please be advised that Coral Poker waived the restrictions and credited the $8 to your account.

Apologies for the inconvenience and best of luck at the tables!

Regards,
      Marta
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Excellent news and thank you to Marta for the help!

Have fun Agiz19,

Mal.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good news!