20:::Grind & Save:::13

• NathanDavidLee
      NathanDavidLee
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone,

Not my first thread here, but now I feel I have the time to really commit to some long poker hours and analysis. Possibly even some coaching when my BR reaches that area.

My name is Nathan and I'm a 23 year old Northerner living in London.

I recently shipping a $27 dollar tournament for $3600...but had to take a lot of it out. Paid off my holiday :s_biggrin:

SO... Now I have a BR of $450

I'll be playing mostly 180 SnG and between $1/$5 tournaments. I'm not the best at cash...but I have to learn some time :]

:diamond: Goals :diamond:

:club: Learn how to use Holdem Manager better!
      :club: Keep a STRICT BR management
      :club: play at least 1k tournaments
      :club: Figure out how to cope with Tilts!
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey NDL!

Congrats on the bink and good luck in this blog :)

Hope you fulfill all your goals along the way!

Have fun,
      Gary.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Nathan,

Here's a couple of links for you to help you get over that nasty nasty tilt stuff, we've all been there!

These two are just brillaint, go ahead, ask them a question or twelve!

[EmbraceTilt] Erik Stenqvist: Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching ~ Q&A

Also:

Schnitzelfisch Q & A - Become a productive poker player!

Have fun blogging,

Mal.
    • NathanDavidLee
      NathanDavidLee
      Bronze
      Cheers for the responses :]

Those two threads look very interesting, I'll definitely be reading them each night and defining my goals a but more.

Managed to 9 table some $2 SnG's for 3 hours this afternoon. Really happy with my play a part from on silly bubble situation.

:club: Watched some 180 SnG videos which really helped loosen me up in some good positions
      :spade: Volume needs to improve.
      :heart: Note taking/Labelled ALOT of people today. Followed by 30 mins of analysis

BR $430
    • NathanDavidLee
      NathanDavidLee
      Bronze
      Variation has me over a barrel at the moment. Bank Roll is down to $370...but just take one win to move me back up :) And I know it's coming.

Getting it in ahead most of the time and ran into some Horrible final table coolers! Just finished 4th...Me and Chip leader around 100k each...I raise the Button with KK, he re-raises small blind and I push only for him to have AA.

:s_evil:

He had a stack of 200k vs two 20k stacks...guess he was destined to win that one.

Happy with my game. Need to watch my agression with AQ/AJ early on, but apart from that I know a good swing is only sessions away :P

:heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: