Party Poker already had an account

• 5 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi GrayFox112,

you can only receive your starting capital to an account created with the pokerstrategy bonus code. Since every room allows only one account per person you should choose one of the other sites for your starting capital.

However true this is Party poker is on of the sites that take this matter little less seriously so you might try creating a second account with the right code and as long as you never had any real money in your first account or haven't played on the account for a long time you might be fine.

I would still recommend choosing different site though. Just to be safe.
    • GrayFox112
      GrayFox112
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Hi GrayFox112,

you can only receive your starting capital to an account created with the pokerstrategy bonus code. Since every room allows only one account per person you should choose one of the other sites for your starting capital.

However true this is Party poker is on of the sites that take this matter little less seriously so you might try creating a second account with the right code and as long as you never had any real money in your first account or haven't played on the account for a long time you might be fine.

I would still recommend choosing different site though. Just to be safe.
      Okey, tried to change it but this happen: PartyPoker: You are not allowed to change your accountname.

What should i do?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      HiGrayFox112,
      if you already had an real money account: sorry but you won't be able to get your starting capital on partypoker.
      But you can still get it on one of these poker rooms:
      Full-Tilt, PokerStars, Titan
      if you only had a playmoney account you can try and ask the support (of partypoker) to close your old account. If they close it you can then open a new one. If they won't close it, creating a new account is against partypokers Terms and Conditions

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • GrayFox112
      GrayFox112
      Bronze
      okei, but how do i change it now? this is popping up PartyPoker: You are not allowed to change your accountname..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello GrayFox112,

Is this the message popping up at the PartyPoker software or here? In order to have the PartyPoker support close an old playmoney account you need to contact them per e-mail and ask to have it closed. Then you would have the option of making a new one.

In order to change your account name on this website you need to use our ticket system to contact the support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD