No link to Instadebit on PKR

• jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Hey all, been a while.....

So I wanted to make use of a 250% reload bonus at PKR this weekend but am not using Skrill any more because of bank fees.

I have opened an Instadebit account and have used it to deposit on Titan and Bwin with no hassle, just a redirect to Instadebit to make the payment, and the money is there in a minute and I am blowing stacks in no time :f_p:

Not so at PKR. I try to "register" my Instadebit account and am re-directed to a Bank account Verification page, WTF?!?

I am using a frikkin' e-wallet, so I don't have to give my bank account info to every site I visit. I use Instadebit, Instadebit pays site, Instadebit "debits" my account, point finale, ez game.

I got no help from online support at PKR, so I went to Instadebit support, to ask them for their IBAN and SWIFT code, thinking this just might be the problem.

Here is an excerpt of my chat with Instadebit support:

Oladoye O: This will have to be an issue with that merchant not instadebit

customer: I will not use Instadebit at this merchant because it is not regular practice

Oladoye O: You automatically directed to Instadebit log-in details and make a payment, once you've verified your account

customer: my account is verified with you

customer: look at my transaction history

Oladoye O: Yes I agree with you that your account is verified

Oladoye O: Like I said its the merchant that is not following the right process

customer: I would like to report this merchant for investigation into why they are asking to verify my account details when I am using an e-wallet

Support says, ok, I will pass this on. Now we wait and see what PKR has to say for this, because if they are offering Instadebit as a deposit option, they need to let ppl. use the damn option!

I will of course, not be making a deposit at PKR tonight(it's actually past midnight here now).
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey jaggedlink!

You are correct it has been a while - so welcome back!

Just checking this out for you now and will reply as soon as I know!

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      OK, so I'm back.

It turns out that the UK and Ireland don't have an option for INSTADEBIT at PKR.

What did PKR support say regarding the matter? If I remember correctly, that they have a live support team so surely they can be of some assistance to you here :)

Keep me informed as to how things progress!

Regards,
      Gary.
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Well I got an answer, but not the one I was looking for. Apparently they cannot refund Instadebit directly(on withdrawals?) and so use a 3rd party(Envoy), for which I need to enter bank account details.

"I understand that normally when using Instadebit you are not required to enter all your bank account details.

However, please note that to use this method at PKR, you are required to verify your bank details before making an Instadebit deposit.

This is because we are not able to directly refund to Instadebit, so would need your bank account details to do an indirect refund to you through the Instadebit deposits.

Please note that Envoy services is the company that does all our processing, and the bank details you register are safe with us."

It all seems so convoluted and couldn't they just say it is not available in Canada? Or some more detailed explanation? Why do they even have Instadebits logo if they re-direct to some other page from a system or company I have never heard of.

Well, I won't be playing there, it seems.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      That is a shame jaggedlink :(

We do have many other options with all our partner rooms

Also, check out the link in my signature for help chosing the right room for you ;)